IGNORED

Sports bar CL final

BasSavage88

• Admin
16 hours ago, BasSavage88 said:

I haven't seen anything advertised but does anyone know if the champions league final will be on at the sports bar or outside like the world Cup last year?

The ground and surrounding area seems to be a bit on lockdown whilst all the concerts are on (either building, dismantling sets etc)

13 hours ago, reddogkev said:

As a neutral, it will be a fantastic game to watch.  I want to see it on the biggest screen possible, so it would be a good idea.  Otherwise I'll be measuring up the screens in all the South Bristol pubs.

If you walk into some of those pubs with a tape measure, you may get a little more than you had planned for. ? 

26 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

If the Sports bar is supposed for people interested in football it should be adjusted so that you can actually watch the game meaning different levels of the floor  

Good point, like those swimming pools where the floors are operated by hydraulics to go up/down. Maybe they can install this when sorting out the hand driers in the concourse bogs and we can pay them with food vouches. 

On 23/05/2019 at 20:21, weepywall said:

Not being funny but why would they show a spurs v liverpool game at the home of Bristol City, England games I can understand but not the (non) champions league final.

Because it’s a ******* sports bar you clown. 

1 hour ago, JasonM88 said:

Because it’s a ******* sports bar you clown. 

I know it's a f.....g sports bar but is it open for other major sporting events, I wasn't aware it was, I stand to be corrected though and how do you know I'm a clown?

2 hours ago, weepywall said:

I know it's a f.....g sports bar but is it open for other major sporting events, I wasn't aware it was, I stand to be corrected though and how do you know I'm a clown?

I think it's the big shoes.

Archived