IGNORED

Playoff weekend

Red Army 75

An exciting end to the season. Which starts off with Newport v Tranmere . Bit of interest with a couple of our young players who could be involved. Newport for me 

Then Sunderland v Charlton . Going for Charlton 

Then the big one Derby v Villa . Come on Derby. By the end of Monday our opponents will be finalised for next season 

I bet on Tranmere, Charlton and Villa before the play offs started so fingers crossed!  I still think it will be those three.

If I didn’t have a bet on I’d want Derby to win though. At least if the bet is dead by Monday I won’t be conflicted!

I really like the Charlton team. Would like us to sign a few of their players

Newport, Charlton and Villa for me. 

A repeat of the famous 98 thriller Charlton v Sunderland would be nice entertainment. The first time two teams have played each other in a second play off final I hear.

Villa gotta go up, we can compete with Derby, we cant with Villa too big for this league.

16 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Newport, Charlton and Villa for me. 

A repeat of the famous 98 thriller Charlton v Sunderland would be nice entertainment. The first time two teams have played each other in a second play off final I hear.

Villa gotta go up, we can compete with Derby, we cant with Villa too big for this league.

Villa won’t have the same spending power as they’ve splashed over the past 3 seasons, next season, if they don’t go up. 

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Villa won’t have the same spending power as they’ve splashed over the past 3 seasons, next season, if they don’t go up. 

I'm sure they'd find a way to break the rules.

Newport, Charlton and reluctantly Villa for me.

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Apparently they've already renamed a shell company preparing to sell Villa park to do a Derby to get round FFP, they can then sell Grealish, if they make £25m that then massively boosts their FFP position.

Tempted to have the Sky Sports split screen on tomorrow, Somerset and L2 play off final.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Newport, Charlton and Derby I hope....although Derby is a lose:lose really, don’t want either to go up.

Same here. The only bonus is that at least Leeds can’t go up.

7 hours ago, hodge said:

Apparently they've already renamed a shell company preparing to sell Villa park to do a Derby to get round FFP, they can then sell Grealish, if they make £25m that then massively boosts their FFP position.

Tempted to have the Sky Sports split screen on tomorrow, Somerset and L2 play off final.

They’ll do that and within a matter of days/weeks the EFL will all of a sudden put a stop to this joke of a get out clause.

As for the Play-Offs

Championship - Derby, for all the circus surrounding FL I just think it’s got Derby written all over it to get Promoted.

League One - Charlton for me, have some very promising youngsters, not been overly impressed with Sunderland when I’ve seen them.

League 2 - Don’t know much about these 2 teams apart from the City loanee’s and that Norwood for Tranmere is a complete w4nker, so for that reason I’m going for Newport. Is Bakinson fit again for this one?

No real preference for the L2 play-off, both played some good stuff in the semi-finals. Charlton for the L1 play-off as we have enough long northern trips already. Derby, as the lesser of two evils in the Championship play-off. Ideally, the EFL would find a reason for refusing promotion to either, even if it meant a reprieve for Baadiff. 

Archived