IGNORED

Playoff weekend

Red Army 75

7 hours ago, mozo said:

Can't bring myself to watch playoffs now...

Since it couldn't be City, I had hoped WBA would be the one promoted from our div.

Anyway, if City aren't there, this is enjoyable; watching the three games without any personal fear or disappointment, just excitement.

6 hours ago, phantom said:

Usually the sign of a good evening before . . . . . .apparently 

Out of interest why are the playoff dates wrong ?

No idea, I’ve been wondering that since I put it on!

6 hours ago, hodge said:

3% battery at 10:20 :death:

Fell asleep before I could charge my phone ?

2 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

They’ll do that and within a matter of days/weeks the EFL will all of a sudden put a stop to this joke of a get out clause.

You really have faith in them to do that? I think its more likely they overlook it again because of being a club like Villa.

17 minutes ago, hodge said:

You really have faith in them to do that? I think its more likely they overlook it again because of being a club like Villa.

That’s my point (prob not explained very well!)

They’ll let Villa do that then they’ll bring some sort of rule in.

2 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

Trip to Lords tomorrow followed by Wembley on Sunday.

Hoping for a comfortable win for Somerset and another 4-4 in the play off, with Charlton winning so we can have another game in the capital next season

What with your username I am a little confused why you would want this.  I have run a few scenarios through my head but have gone to my dirty mind default of assuming there must be a woman (or bloke if that's your thing) involved up in the big smoke ?

5 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Bakinson on the bench for Newport, Smith not in the Tranmere squad.

Won't bother watching it then.

Surprised and disappointed that Bakinson is on the bench tbh and not sure whats going on with Smith as he doesn't appear to be injured.

47 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Shame as the experience of playing at Wembley would have been a confidence boost for both and their development.

1 hour ago, Northern Red said:

Didn't LJ say it would take 18 months to play a part in the first team? Not knocking LJ for the prediction but its a shame that he hasn't come on as we hoped. That goes for the next Bale as well ??

3 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Didn't LJ say it would take 18 months to play a part in the first team? Not knocking LJ for the prediction but its a shame that he hasn't come on as we hoped. That goes for the next Bale as well ??

Bakinson may not be quite ready yet, but has just signed a new 3 year contract, suggesting that maybe he has a chance.

3 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

I believe their patterns are complicated / very detailed, but if they take 12 months (alleged) then either they are too complicated or we aren’t recruiting players with the right “footballing intelligence” imho.  I think it’s a bit of an excuse.

I do buy the fact that players have to adjust to the pace and physicality of the Championship, especially the more ‘flair” players when recruited from abroad like Eliasson.

Archived