IGNORED

Playoff weekend

Red Army 75

3 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Young Tyreek at fault for the goal there sadly. Jumps and Turns his back from a false cross. Oops

Yep opened up the space for the cross. But tbf was the best bit of football played all game too. They took advantage of the mistake but a couple good passes and a quality cross. 

3 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Yep opened up the space for the cross. But tbf was the best bit of football played all game too. They took advantage of the mistake but a couple good passes and a quality cross. 

Aye. A lot of tired defending though. Thought it was a pretty poor game all over tbf. So many shanked balls up in the air out of pure panic. Can see just how much nerves control you for the whole 90 mins in those games 

7 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Young Tyreek at fault for the goal there sadly. Jumps and Turns his back from a false cross. Oops

Sadly, on short outing this afternoon, looks way off our level.

Clearly LJ etc believe he can make it.  Perhaps league 1 loan next if we can find someone prepared to take a punt

Shame Newport couldn't manage it, once they went down to ten men it didn't look likely, unfortunately. They were the slightly better team until then, but that's the ups and downs of football.  Tranmere have done remarkably well, considering they almost folded and I think they will do well in L1 next season.

23 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

On the up side, there are now another club in league one who are bigger and better supported than the fewers.

They are already training stadium staff to cope with the travelling horde.

See the source image

30 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Shame Newport couldn't manage it, once they went down to ten men it didn't look likely, unfortunately. They were the slightly better team until then, but that's the ups and downs of football.  Tranmere have done remarkably well, considering they almost folded and I think they will do well in L1 next season.

Thought Newport looked the better side throughout. Also Bakinson is a big lump of a lad isn't he !!

25 minutes ago, 22A said:

They are already training stadium staff to cope with the travelling horde.

See the source image

That will be the two stands that Tranmere will have to allocate for the travelling hordes from north Bristol next season I guess?

Even then I doubt it will be enough and thousands will be locked out as usual.

Am I the only one confused about Newport’s non penalty? The player was fouled as he passed the ball to an offside player, no foul given because of the offside - surely the foul was before the offside player had an influence on the ball/game so it had to be a penalty!

damn confusing

10 minutes ago, dave36 said:

Am I the only one confused about Newport’s non penalty? The player was fouled as he passed the ball to an offside player, no foul given because of the offside - surely the foul was before the offside player had an influence on the ball/game so it had to be a penalty!

damn confusing

Don’t worry your pretty little head about it .

19 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

On the up side, there are now another club in league one who are bigger and better supported than the fewers.

The two clubs mustered it’s over 25k between them, which as we all know is less than half of what the Gas took on their own. ?

Archived