IGNORED

Playoff weekend

Red Army 75

11 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Showing compassion to any player that’s made a huge error is good man management and the type of thing I’d expect LJ to do.

The cause of the og was largely down to Sarr who was too casual with the pass back to Phillips by putting too much on the ball leaving Phillips flat footed.

He didn’t reappear fo the second half so say for ‘tactical reasons’.............:cool2:

The keeper was the main person at fault for the OG. Clearly

10 minutes ago, RedDave said:

The keeper was the main person at fault for the OG. Clearly

That was my first impression but at ht when Sky showed the replay it was clear that Sarr had taken just a cursory glance before passing back and wasn’t certain where Phillips was. The pass was too heavy and caught Phillips out and being off balance wasn’t able to control the ball.

It was 70% down to Sarr but Phillips should have done better.

41 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That was my first impression but at ht when Sky showed the replay it was clear that Sarr had taken just a cursory glance before passing back and wasn’t certain where Phillips was. The pass was too heavy and caught Phillips out and being off balance wasn’t able to control the ball.

And he could have dived to prevent it. Sarr was at fault but so was keeper equally. Doubt either care now as they won.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

90% keepers fault 

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

90% keepers fault 

In your opinion........however if you’d seen the ht replay and heard the opinions of Chris Powell and Don Goodman ( both former professional footballers) they both agreed that it was largely Sarr at fault......but....hey what do they know.    :dunno:

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

In your opinion........however if you’d seen the ht replay and heard the opinions of Chris Powell and Don Goodman ( both former professional footballers) they both agreed that it was largely Sarr at fault......but....hey what do they know.    :dunno:

So every pundit is correct? I disagree

I saw their nonsense chat by the way. Formed my own opinion. 

4 minutes ago, RedDave said:

So every pundit is correct? I disagree

I saw their nonsense chat by the way. Formed my own opinion. 

As I posted earlier my first reaction was that the keeper had made a howler but having heard two former professional footballers saying that Sarr was at fault based on having seen the replay,  I had to agree with them. 70% Sarr 30% Phillips.

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

That bloke is a complete dumbass. The about of shite he comes out with is truly remarkable............:disapointed2se:

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Haha contradicting yourself in a matter of minutes. You are becoming a parody of yourself 

20 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Was trying to win their fans over I think but still....

Yeh there’s ‘trying to win fans over’ but that ain’t far from being made to look a loon - like that video of Robbie Keane - saying he was a ‘boyhood fan’ of every club he joined in press conferences announcing his signing - fans ain’t as thick as players think ...

17 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yeh there’s ‘trying to win fans over’ but that ain’t far from being made to look a loon - like that video of Robbie Keane - saying he was a ‘boyhood fan’ of every club he joined in press conferences announcing his signing - fans ain’t as thick as players think ...

Yep.................but some players ARE as thick as fans believe they are ?

2 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Brentford, QPR, Fulham, Millwall and now Charlton. Back to the good times for London based City fans!

Reading and Luton also easy to get to. Nearly a third of the away games in or nearby to London!

Charlton easy to get to, yeah if you've a helicopter, it's a bloody nightmare to get to. well it is from here anyway.

11 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Brentford, QPR, Fulham, Millwall and now Charlton. Back to the good times for London based City fans!

Reading and Luton also easy to get to. Nearly a third of the away games in or nearby to London!

That lot alone make up a third of the Championship and are all very beatable. The Championship is probably at its weakest it's been for many years. It's there for the taking.

13 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Add in Cardiff, Swansea, Brum, Baggies, Stoke & Villa (if they stay down) over half the division is less than 2hrs from Bristol

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Add in Cardiff, Swansea, Brum, Baggies, Stoke & Villa (if they stay down) over half the division is less than 2hrs from Bristol

Yep, nice even North / South split next season. Lots of London away games as well, what's not to like eh? :)

Archived