Jump to content

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Flint says No

Lee Tomlin’s Twitter

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Obviously he doesn’t play for us anymore but he’s been hacked on Twitter for the past day and this is the current state of his Twitter account 

816C093C-D334-4E80-BC6D-FCDD7AB4F968.png

Is that his kid’s  Nanny ? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems legit..

1 hour ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

Well ‘McDonalds123’ isn’t a hard password to guess

Thought it would be Dubaigolf1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So theres a load of old shit being posted on his account then?

Standard...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RedDave said:

@Robbored is gonna love love love this thread 

Not even remotely interested..............:sleeping:

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Aubergine 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't she the person his penalty against Burton hit when it finally landed?

  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Taz said:

So theres a load of old shit being posted on his account then?

Standard...

Exactly. Can we be sure it’s been hacked?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Simon79 said:

Makes two of us! COYR 

Actually 3 of us

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All p1ss taking aside it will be an amusing watch to see what happens to Mr Tomlin next season, still on a whopper contract at Cardiff, not fancied by Neil in the Prem, I wonder if there is a way back for him at Cardiff or shipped out somewhere.  Seemed to get a level of fitness back at the Posh but never set the world on fire. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DT The Optimist said:

All p1ss taking aside it will be an amusing watch to see what happens to Mr Tomlin next season, still on a whopper contract at Cardiff, not fancied by Neil in the Prem, I wonder if there is a way back for him at Cardiff or shipped out somewhere.  Seemed to get a level of fitness back at the Posh but never set the world on fire. 

Reckon he is likely to be back at Posh on a season long loan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

Reckon he is likely to be back at Posh on a season long loan.

Not sure he and the manager see eye to eye tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, The dastardly red said:

I hate it when I forget my deets or someone changes my deets 

I'm lost again

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

You`re not alone mate!

What it must be like to be down wiv da kidz eh!

I'm so glad it's not just me then, "I feel a whole lot better", that would be a good name for a tune eh?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/05/2019 at 16:11, alexukhc said:

Not sure he and the manager see eye to eye tbh

He’s was just not fit enough for the style of play Warnock instils.

He’s on about £20k per week 

considering we paid 1.5m I’d like him back in the team if he can maintain his fitness as he certainly has the talent for this level.

 

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/claims-lee-tomlins-wages-ridiculous-14008033

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Llanishen bluebird said:

He’s was just not fit enough for the style of play Warnock instils.

He’s on about £20k per week 

considering we paid 1.5m I’d like him back in the team if he can maintain his fitness as he certainly has the talent for this level.

 

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/claims-lee-tomlins-wages-ridiculous-14008033

No disrespect but that article is from December 2017, when you were in the Championship. Since then you’ve gained promotion & probably paid him a bonus for getting promotion & given him a pay rise for gaining promotion. And in which time he hasn’t played for you while you continue to pay him to not play for you!

You've hardly misspelled the myth of Tomlin being an excellent signing & value for money, have you?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well If Warnock said the fee was £1.5m not the reported £2.9m then I assume that the difference is probably add-ons. They clearly bought him to boost their promotion chances so I can’t believe that Mark Ashton with his track record wouldn’t have included a substantial add-on for promotion.

Still if it’s of any comfort to our friends across the bridge then they can rest easy knowing that they got such a bargain off us with Bobby. Would they be interested in Marley Watkins an absolute steal at £5m.

Edited by Johnny Musicworks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Llanishen bluebird said:

He’s was just not fit enough for the style of play Warnock instils.

He’s on about £20k per week 

considering we paid 1.5m I’d like him back in the team if he can maintain his fitness as he certainly has the talent for this level.

 

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/claims-lee-tomlins-wages-ridiculous-14008033

Meant if he was to go back on loan to Posh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

Well If Warnock said the fee was £1.5m not the reported £2.9m then I assume that the difference is probably add-ons. They clearly bought him to boost their promotion chances so I can’t believe that Mark Ashton with his track record wouldn’t have included a substantial add-on for promotion.

Still if it’s of any comfort to our friends across the bridge then they can rest easy knowing that they got such a bargain off us with Bobby. Would they be interested in Marley Watkins an absolute steal at £5m.

Shhhh - Marley is worth much more than that.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

Well If Warnock said the fee was £1.5m not the reported £2.9m then I assume that the difference is probably add-ons. They clearly bought him to boost their promotion chances so I can’t believe that Mark Ashton with his track record wouldn’t have included a substantial add-on for promotion.

Still if it’s of any comfort to our friends across the bridge then they can rest easy knowing that they got such a bargain off us with Bobby. Would they be interested in Marley Watkins an absolute steal at £5m.

 

55 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

Shhhh - Marley is worth much more than that.

You joke, but he's the sort of player that I think would do well in a Warnock side. He doesn't fit in with any way we play, and I still don't understand why we signed him.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Taz said:

 

You joke, but he's the sort of player that I think would do well in a Warnock side. He doesn't fit in with any way we play, and I still don't understand why we signed him.

 

I have no idea why we signed him particularly on a 3 yr deal - agree, he does not fit our style at all.

There was a fair but of business last summer that did not make any sense Eisa being a case in point.....

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Llanishen bluebird said:

He’s was just not fit enough for the style of play Warnock instils.

He’s on about £20k per week 

considering we paid 1.5m I’d like him back in the team if he can maintain his fitness as he certainly has the talent for this level.

 

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/claims-lee-tomlins-wages-ridiculous-14008033

If he couldn’t be arsed to do it for you in the Prem he never will. I don’t think the Championship interests him, been here and done that. He might play occasionally in a League One where he can be a Star in a little pond and have everyone fawning over him. A player who takes so much and gives so little. I’ve often wondered what the hell he would have done if he actually had to work for a living.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Llanishen bluebird said:

He’s was just not fit enough for the style of play Warnock instils.

He’s on about 20 burgers per week 

considering we paid 1.5m I’d like him back in the team if he can maintain his fitness as he certainly has the talent for this level.

 

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/claims-lee-tomlins-wages-ridiculous-14008033

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RedM said:

If he couldn’t be arsed to do it for you in the Prem he never will. I don’t think the Championship interests him, been here and done that. He might play occasionally in a League One where he can be a Star in a little pond and have everyone fawning over him. A player who takes so much and gives so little. I’ve often wondered what the hell he would have done if he actually had to work for a living.

I actually agree with this. Was given a chance to make an impact but flattered to deceive imo. Not good enough anymore imo for a Championship side with any ambition.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should see his Instagram. Proper poser - flashing his latest car or where he is on holiday. Crazy really that he is a tier 3 player yet earns stupid money. He must wake up every morning and think what a lucky so and so he is. He would literally be working as a Binman if he couldn’t kick a ball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

You should see his Instagram. Proper poser - flashing his latest car or where he is on holiday. Crazy really that he is a tier 3 player yet earns stupid money. He must wake up every morning and think what a lucky so and so he is. He would literally be working as a Binman if he couldn’t kick a ball

Could you honestly see him getting up at 5:30 for work and doing an honest day`s graft for not much money?

He`d more likely be sat at home in a Matalan tracksuit, surrounded by about eight kids, a couple of aggressive staffies and drinking Stella in front of daytime TV. 

  • Like 6
  • Haha 5
  • Flames 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Could you honestly see him getting up at 5:30 for work and doing an honest day`s graft for not much money?

He`d more likely be sat at home in a Matalan tracksuit, surrounded by about eight kids, a couple of aggressive staffies and drinking Stella in front of daytime TV. 

He’d fit in well here in Trowbridge then.....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/05/2019 at 21:52, RedM said:

Exactly. Can we be sure it’s been hacked?

What else could it be? I highly doubt he has sold his account to a Saudi Arabian princess, I highly doubt he’s put all of this on himself and there must be a reason it’s on private.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/05/2019 at 09:29, Flint says No said:

Obviously he doesn’t play for us anymore but he’s been hacked on Twitter for the past day and this is the current state of his Twitter account 

816C093C-D334-4E80-BC6D-FCDD7AB4F968.png

I'm blocked (or perhaps unblocked when it was hacked) but this is hilarious. Couldn't have happened to a better person imo.

On 25/05/2019 at 18:57, BigTone said:

I'm lost again

The dastardly whatever did a whole spiel on here about actually being Lee Tomlin. Just a lying bullshitter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I'm blocked (or perhaps unblocked when it was hacked) but this is hilarious. Couldn't have happened to a better person imo.

The dastardly whatever did a whole spiel on here about actually being Lee Tomlin. Just a lying bullshitter. 

Ahhh, I see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, phantom said:

Guess he got it back... 

IMG_20190620_115133.jpg

Seems like he does have it back as now showing his actual profile....  But this screenshot is from Instagram, not Twitter.

Great comeback from Marlon though!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, phantom said:

Guess he got it back... 

IMG_20190620_115133.jpg

So hard to believe this is the same Lee Tomlin who was supposed to be a bad influence and bullying teammates while at Ashton Gate. 

He seems like such a nice, well adjusted footballer, and not at all a complete layabout bitterly jealous and hateful of those more committed to their careers than he is to his.

  • Like 9
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marlon pack thinks your fat, thinks your fat,

Mark pack thinks your fat.

He hates tomlin!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Riaz said:

Marlon pack thinks your fat, thinks your fat,

Mark pack thinks your fat.

He hates tomlin!

Shame he'll probably disappear to L1

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Olé said:

So hard to believe this is the same Lee Tomlin who was supposed to be a bad influence and bullying teammates while at Ashton Gate. 

He seems like such a nice, well adjusted footballer, and not at all a complete layabout bitterly jealous and hateful of those more committed to their careers than he is to his.

I don’t like Tomlin at all, but this is clearly a joke between two mates. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

‘ Clearly ‘ 

:whistle2:

If any other player apart from Tomlin left that people would think it’s a joke. There’s about a 100 reasons to dislike Tomlin and he’s probably the former Bristol city player I dislike most but I think it’s unfair using a joke comment on a former teammates photo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...