Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Flint says No

Lee Tomlin’s Twitter

5 minutes ago, Flint says No said:

Obviously he doesn’t play for us anymore but he’s been hacked on Twitter for the past day and this is the current state of his Twitter account 

816C093C-D334-4E80-BC6D-FCDD7AB4F968.png

Is that his kid’s  Nanny ? 

• Like 2

Seems legit..

1 hour ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

Well ‘McDonalds123’ isn’t a hard password to guess

Thought it would be Dubaigolf1

So theres a load of old shit being posted on his account then?

Standard...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RedDave said:

@Robbored is gonna love love love this thread 

Not even remotely interested..............:sleeping:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Aubergine 1

Wasn't she the person his penalty against Burton hit when it finally landed?

• Haha 9

8 hours ago, Taz said:

So theres a load of old shit being posted on his account then?

Standard...

Exactly. Can we be sure it’s been hacked?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Simon79 said:

Makes two of us! COYR 

Actually 3 of us

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All p1ss taking aside it will be an amusing watch to see what happens to Mr Tomlin next season, still on a whopper contract at Cardiff, not fancied by Neil in the Prem, I wonder if there is a way back for him at Cardiff or shipped out somewhere.  Seemed to get a level of fitness back at the Posh but never set the world on fire. 

2 hours ago, DT The Optimist said:

All p1ss taking aside it will be an amusing watch to see what happens to Mr Tomlin next season, still on a whopper contract at Cardiff, not fancied by Neil in the Prem, I wonder if there is a way back for him at Cardiff or shipped out somewhere.  Seemed to get a level of fitness back at the Posh but never set the world on fire. 

Reckon he is likely to be back at Posh on a season long loan.

42 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

Reckon he is likely to be back at Posh on a season long loan.

Not sure he and the manager see eye to eye tbh

8 hours ago, The dastardly red said:

I hate it when I forget my deets or someone changes my deets 

I'm lost again

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

You`re not alone mate!

What it must be like to be down wiv da kidz eh!

I'm so glad it's not just me then, "I feel a whole lot better", that would be a good name for a tune eh?

On 25/05/2019 at 16:11, alexukhc said:

Not sure he and the manager see eye to eye tbh

He’s was just not fit enough for the style of play Warnock instils.

He’s on about £20k per week 

considering we paid 1.5m I’d like him back in the team if he can maintain his fitness as he certainly has the talent for this level.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/claims-lee-tomlins-wages-ridiculous-14008033

4 hours ago, Llanishen bluebird said:

considering we paid 1.5m I’d like him back in the team if he can maintain his fitness as he certainly has the talent for this level.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/claims-lee-tomlins-wages-ridiculous-14008033

No disrespect but that article is from December 2017, when you were in the Championship. Since then you’ve gained promotion & probably paid him a bonus for getting promotion & given him a pay rise for gaining promotion. And in which time he hasn’t played for you while you continue to pay him to not play for you!

You've hardly misspelled the myth of Tomlin being an excellent signing & value for money, have you?!?

Well If Warnock said the fee was £1.5m not the reported £2.9m then I assume that the difference is probably add-ons. They clearly bought him to boost their promotion chances so I can’t believe that Mark Ashton with his track record wouldn’t have included a substantial add-on for promotion.

Still if it’s of any comfort to our friends across the bridge then they can rest easy knowing that they got such a bargain off us with Bobby. Would they be interested in Marley Watkins an absolute steal at £5m.

Edited by Johnny Musicworks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Llanishen bluebird said:

Meant if he was to go back on loan to Posh

1 hour ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

Well If Warnock said the fee was £1.5m not the reported £2.9m then I assume that the difference is probably add-ons. They clearly bought him to boost their promotion chances so I can’t believe that Mark Ashton with his track record wouldn’t have included a substantial add-on for promotion.

Still if it’s of any comfort to our friends across the bridge then they can rest easy knowing that they got such a bargain off us with Bobby. Would they be interested in Marley Watkins an absolute steal at £5m.

Shhhh - Marley is worth much more than that.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

55 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

Shhhh - Marley is worth much more than that.

You joke, but he's the sort of player that I think would do well in a Warnock side. He doesn't fit in with any way we play, and I still don't understand why we signed him.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Taz said:

You joke, but he's the sort of player that I think would do well in a Warnock side. He doesn't fit in with any way we play, and I still don't understand why we signed him.

I have no idea why we signed him particularly on a 3 yr deal - agree, he does not fit our style at all.

There was a fair but of business last summer that did not make any sense Eisa being a case in point.....

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Llanishen bluebird said:

If he couldn’t be arsed to do it for you in the Prem he never will. I don’t think the Championship interests him, been here and done that. He might play occasionally in a League One where he can be a Star in a little pond and have everyone fawning over him. A player who takes so much and gives so little. I’ve often wondered what the hell he would have done if he actually had to work for a living.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Llanishen bluebird said:

He’s on about 20 burgers per week 

2 hours ago, RedM said:

If he couldn’t be arsed to do it for you in the Prem he never will. I don’t think the Championship interests him, been here and done that. He might play occasionally in a League One where he can be a Star in a little pond and have everyone fawning over him. A player who takes so much and gives so little. I’ve often wondered what the hell he would have done if he actually had to work for a living.

I actually agree with this. Was given a chance to make an impact but flattered to deceive imo. Not good enough anymore imo for a Championship side with any ambition.

• Like 1

You should see his Instagram. Proper poser - flashing his latest car or where he is on holiday. Crazy really that he is a tier 3 player yet earns stupid money. He must wake up every morning and think what a lucky so and so he is. He would literally be working as a Binman if he couldn’t kick a ball

10 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

You should see his Instagram. Proper poser - flashing his latest car or where he is on holiday. Crazy really that he is a tier 3 player yet earns stupid money. He must wake up every morning and think what a lucky so and so he is. He would literally be working as a Binman if he couldn’t kick a ball

Could you honestly see him getting up at 5:30 for work and doing an honest day`s graft for not much money?

He`d more likely be sat at home in a Matalan tracksuit, surrounded by about eight kids, a couple of aggressive staffies and drinking Stella in front of daytime TV. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 5
  • Flames 1

3 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Could you honestly see him getting up at 5:30 for work and doing an honest day`s graft for not much money?

He`d more likely be sat at home in a Matalan tracksuit, surrounded by about eight kids, a couple of aggressive staffies and drinking Stella in front of daytime TV. 

He’d fit in well here in Trowbridge then.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 24/05/2019 at 21:52, RedM said:

Exactly. Can we be sure it’s been hacked?

What else could it be? I highly doubt he has sold his account to a Saudi Arabian princess, I highly doubt he’s put all of this on himself and there must be a reason it’s on private.

On 24/05/2019 at 09:29, Flint says No said:

Obviously he doesn’t play for us anymore but he’s been hacked on Twitter for the past day and this is the current state of his Twitter account 

816C093C-D334-4E80-BC6D-FCDD7AB4F968.png

I'm blocked (or perhaps unblocked when it was hacked) but this is hilarious. Couldn't have happened to a better person imo.

On 25/05/2019 at 18:57, BigTone said:

I'm lost again

The dastardly whatever did a whole spiel on here about actually being Lee Tomlin. Just a lying bullshitter. 

17 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I'm blocked (or perhaps unblocked when it was hacked) but this is hilarious. Couldn't have happened to a better person imo.

The dastardly whatever did a whole spiel on here about actually being Lee Tomlin. Just a lying bullshitter. 

Ahhh, I see

28 minutes ago, phantom said:

Guess he got it back... 

IMG_20190620_115133.jpg

Seems like he does have it back as now showing his actual profile....  But this screenshot is from Instagram, not Twitter.

Great comeback from Marlon though!

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, phantom said:

Guess he got it back... 

IMG_20190620_115133.jpg

So hard to believe this is the same Lee Tomlin who was supposed to be a bad influence and bullying teammates while at Ashton Gate. 

He seems like such a nice, well adjusted footballer, and not at all a complete layabout bitterly jealous and hateful of those more committed to their careers than he is to his.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

Marlon pack thinks your fat, thinks your fat,

Mark pack thinks your fat.

He hates tomlin!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Riaz said:

Marlon pack thinks your fat, thinks your fat,

Mark pack thinks your fat.

He hates tomlin!

Shame he'll probably disappear to L1

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Olé said:

So hard to believe this is the same Lee Tomlin who was supposed to be a bad influence and bullying teammates while at Ashton Gate. 

He seems like such a nice, well adjusted footballer, and not at all a complete layabout bitterly jealous and hateful of those more committed to their careers than he is to his.

I don’t like Tomlin at all, but this is clearly a joke between two mates. 

7 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

‘ Clearly ‘ 

:whistle2:

If any other player apart from Tomlin left that people would think it’s a joke. There’s about a 100 reasons to dislike Tomlin and he’s probably the former Bristol city player I dislike most but I think it’s unfair using a joke comment on a former teammates photo