IGNORED

Lee Tomlin’s Twitter

Charlie BCFC

All p1ss taking aside it will be an amusing watch to see what happens to Mr Tomlin next season, still on a whopper contract at Cardiff, not fancied by Neil in the Prem, I wonder if there is a way back for him at Cardiff or shipped out somewhere.  Seemed to get a level of fitness back at the Posh but never set the world on fire. 

2 hours ago, DT The Optimist said:

All p1ss taking aside it will be an amusing watch to see what happens to Mr Tomlin next season, still on a whopper contract at Cardiff, not fancied by Neil in the Prem, I wonder if there is a way back for him at Cardiff or shipped out somewhere.  Seemed to get a level of fitness back at the Posh but never set the world on fire. 

Reckon he is likely to be back at Posh on a season long loan.

On 25/05/2019 at 16:11, alexukhc said:

Not sure he and the manager see eye to eye tbh

He’s was just not fit enough for the style of play Warnock instils.

He’s on about £20k per week 

considering we paid 1.5m I’d like him back in the team if he can maintain his fitness as he certainly has the talent for this level.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/claims-lee-tomlins-wages-ridiculous-14008033

4 hours ago, Llanishen bluebird said:

considering we paid 1.5m I’d like him back in the team if he can maintain his fitness as he certainly has the talent for this level.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/claims-lee-tomlins-wages-ridiculous-14008033

No disrespect but that article is from December 2017, when you were in the Championship. Since then you’ve gained promotion & probably paid him a bonus for getting promotion & given him a pay rise for gaining promotion. And in which time he hasn’t played for you while you continue to pay him to not play for you!

You've hardly misspelled the myth of Tomlin being an excellent signing & value for money, have you?!?

Well If Warnock said the fee was £1.5m not the reported £2.9m then I assume that the difference is probably add-ons. They clearly bought him to boost their promotion chances so I can’t believe that Mark Ashton with his track record wouldn’t have included a substantial add-on for promotion.

Still if it’s of any comfort to our friends across the bridge then they can rest easy knowing that they got such a bargain off us with Bobby. Would they be interested in Marley Watkins an absolute steal at £5m.

6 hours ago, Llanishen bluebird said:

Meant if he was to go back on loan to Posh

1 hour ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

Well If Warnock said the fee was £1.5m not the reported £2.9m then I assume that the difference is probably add-ons. They clearly bought him to boost their promotion chances so I can’t believe that Mark Ashton with his track record wouldn’t have included a substantial add-on for promotion.

Still if it’s of any comfort to our friends across the bridge then they can rest easy knowing that they got such a bargain off us with Bobby. Would they be interested in Marley Watkins an absolute steal at £5m.

Shhhh - Marley is worth much more than that.

Archived