IGNORED

Lee Tomlin’s Twitter

Charlie BCFC

2 hours ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

Well If Warnock said the fee was £1.5m not the reported £2.9m then I assume that the difference is probably add-ons. They clearly bought him to boost their promotion chances so I can’t believe that Mark Ashton with his track record wouldn’t have included a substantial add-on for promotion.

Still if it’s of any comfort to our friends across the bridge then they can rest easy knowing that they got such a bargain off us with Bobby. Would they be interested in Marley Watkins an absolute steal at £5m.

55 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

Shhhh - Marley is worth much more than that.

You joke, but he's the sort of player that I think would do well in a Warnock side. He doesn't fit in with any way we play, and I still don't understand why we signed him.

14 minutes ago, Taz said:

You joke, but he's the sort of player that I think would do well in a Warnock side. He doesn't fit in with any way we play, and I still don't understand why we signed him.

I have no idea why we signed him particularly on a 3 yr deal - agree, he does not fit our style at all.

There was a fair but of business last summer that did not make any sense Eisa being a case in point.....

18 hours ago, Llanishen bluebird said:

He’s was just not fit enough for the style of play Warnock instils.

He’s on about £20k per week 

considering we paid 1.5m I’d like him back in the team if he can maintain his fitness as he certainly has the talent for this level.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/claims-lee-tomlins-wages-ridiculous-14008033

If he couldn’t be arsed to do it for you in the Prem he never will. I don’t think the Championship interests him, been here and done that. He might play occasionally in a League One where he can be a Star in a little pond and have everyone fawning over him. A player who takes so much and gives so little. I’ve often wondered what the hell he would have done if he actually had to work for a living.

18 hours ago, Llanishen bluebird said:

He’s was just not fit enough for the style of play Warnock instils.

He’s on about 20 burgers per week 

considering we paid 1.5m I’d like him back in the team if he can maintain his fitness as he certainly has the talent for this level.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/claims-lee-tomlins-wages-ridiculous-14008033

You should see his Instagram. Proper poser - flashing his latest car or where he is on holiday. Crazy really that he is a tier 3 player yet earns stupid money. He must wake up every morning and think what a lucky so and so he is. He would literally be working as a Binman if he couldn’t kick a ball

10 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

You should see his Instagram. Proper poser - flashing his latest car or where he is on holiday. Crazy really that he is a tier 3 player yet earns stupid money. He must wake up every morning and think what a lucky so and so he is. He would literally be working as a Binman if he couldn’t kick a ball

Could you honestly see him getting up at 5:30 for work and doing an honest day`s graft for not much money?

He`d more likely be sat at home in a Matalan tracksuit, surrounded by about eight kids, a couple of aggressive staffies and drinking Stella in front of daytime TV. 

3 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Could you honestly see him getting up at 5:30 for work and doing an honest day`s graft for not much money?

He`d more likely be sat at home in a Matalan tracksuit, surrounded by about eight kids, a couple of aggressive staffies and drinking Stella in front of daytime TV. 

He’d fit in well here in Trowbridge then.....

On 24/05/2019 at 09:29, Flint says No said:

Obviously he doesn’t play for us anymore but he’s been hacked on Twitter for the past day and this is the current state of his Twitter account 

816C093C-D334-4E80-BC6D-FCDD7AB4F968.png

I'm blocked (or perhaps unblocked when it was hacked) but this is hilarious. Couldn't have happened to a better person imo.

On 25/05/2019 at 18:57, BigTone said:

I'm lost again

The dastardly whatever did a whole spiel on here about actually being Lee Tomlin. Just a lying bullshitter. 

17 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I'm blocked (or perhaps unblocked when it was hacked) but this is hilarious. Couldn't have happened to a better person imo.

The dastardly whatever did a whole spiel on here about actually being Lee Tomlin. Just a lying bullshitter. 

Ahhh, I see

49 minutes ago, phantom said:

Guess he got it back... 

IMG_20190620_115133.jpg

So hard to believe this is the same Lee Tomlin who was supposed to be a bad influence and bullying teammates while at Ashton Gate. 

He seems like such a nice, well adjusted footballer, and not at all a complete layabout bitterly jealous and hateful of those more committed to their careers than he is to his.

13 hours ago, Olé said:

So hard to believe this is the same Lee Tomlin who was supposed to be a bad influence and bullying teammates while at Ashton Gate. 

He seems like such a nice, well adjusted footballer, and not at all a complete layabout bitterly jealous and hateful of those more committed to their careers than he is to his.

I don’t like Tomlin at all, but this is clearly a joke between two mates. 

7 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

‘ Clearly ‘ 

:whistle2:

If any other player apart from Tomlin left that people would think it’s a joke. There’s about a 100 reasons to dislike Tomlin and he’s probably the former Bristol city player I dislike most but I think it’s unfair using a joke comment on a former teammates photo 

4 minutes ago, Keyardiv said:

The annual pre-season ‘he’s looking in great shape’ article has been published: 

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/completely-forgotten-cardiff-city-maverick-16460808

He’ll likely be competing with Reid and Paterson for the No.10 position so will be way down the pecking-order I would think.

Probably a condition of his contract that he has to return at 'x' weight and in 'y' state, else there will be massive fines.

2 hours ago, Keyardiv said:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/completely-forgotten-cardiff-city-maverick-16460808

He’ll likely be competing with Reid and Paterson for the No.10 position so will be way down the pecking-order I would think.

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Probably a condition of his contract that he has to return at 'x' weight and in 'y' state, else there will be massive fines.

Possibly @Bristol Rob, but the devil inside me thinks it's more of a bluff from Cardiff in the hope that someone will see that, think "if he's fit he'd be a great signing"......

If they want to sell, they're hardly going to say "Tomlins come back, looks like shit, 2 stone overweight, and because of that we're going to sell him."

Tomlin in shape and on form, as we all know is one of the best players in the division. Average Tomlin is like playing with 9 or 10 men, and starts rubbing people up the wrong way. I think Cardiff will try to recoup as much as they can for him, and maybe even pay his contract up if someone is interested lower down the league(s).

I would be amazed if he is still under contract ar Cardiff by close of the January transfer window. I say January as I think someone will try to take him on loan until then, and maybe finalise it later in the season if all goes well... 

12 minutes ago, Taz said:

Possibly @Bristol Rob, but the devil inside me thinks it's more of a bluff from Cardiff in the hope that someone will see that, think "if he's fit he'd be a great signing"......

If they want to sell, they're hardly going to say "Tomlins come back, looks like shit, 2 stone overweight, and because of that we're going to sell him."

Tomlin in shape and on form, as we all know is one of the best players in the division. Average Tomlin is like playing with 9 or 10 men, and starts rubbing people up the wrong way. I think Cardiff will try to recoup as much as they can for him, and maybe even pay his contract up if someone is interested lower down the league(s).

I would be amazed if he is still under contract ar Cardiff by close of the January transfer window. I say January as I think someone will try to take him on loan until then, and maybe finalise it later in the season if all goes well... 

Peterborough is the only club that suits him.

5 hours ago, Taz said:

Are you suggesting Tomlin would deliberately play well for a short time just to get a new club (and hefty signing on fee) before reverting to type?

I'm shocked!

3 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Are you suggesting Tomlin would deliberately play well for a short time just to get a new club (and hefty signing on fee) before reverting to type?

I'm shocked!

No of course not....

:whistle2:

On 22/06/2019 at 11:19, Keyardiv said:

As usual, Tomlin is deleting his posts as quickly as he's making them. But if the Wales Online article is accurate, the following quote says it all:

"Another week to get fitter," wrote Tomlin, while on a golfing holiday in Marbella.

Taking healthy living advice from him, I'm just off to Greggs to start my new diet ?

On ‎24‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 07:13, Xiled said:

As usual, Tomlin is deleting his posts as quickly as he's making them. But if the Wales Online article is accurate, the following quote says it all:

"Another week to get fitter," wrote Tomlin, while on a golfing holiday in Marbella.

Taking healthy living advice from him, I'm just off to Greggs to start my new diet ?

I hope you had a full English to fortify yourself before you embarked on your quest for fitness.

Archived