IGNORED

Kasey Palmer , you ain’t seen me right ?

Major Isewater

Nowhere is there talk or rumours of KP returning to Ashton Gate , it would seem to be dead in the water . 

I think it would be a shame if we cannot bring the lad back . He is clearly very talented and with a full preseason with our coaching staff I am convinced he would be a fantastic permanent addition to the squad.

Any news on this one ?

Probably on holiday, or something happening behind the scenes, it’s still very early and season not yet over for some clubs. As with all of our loanees, if LJ wants him, he wants to join and he is affordable, fine. If not, move on and look elsewhere.

Personally, not sure and I’d be inclined to look elsewhere.

Last seen holidaying in Jamacia a few days ago. Doesn’t mean that things aren’t happening in the background though, but personally I think not with us. He didn’t manage to secure a regular spot, even with a tiring midfield and I think we will be looking elsewhere for someone a bit more experienced, especially with Korey out.

I just question how he couldn't get "fit" in 4 months. Korey Smith and Liam Walsh came back from serious injuries to be fit to start so why couldn't Kasey? I mean of course it's mid season and he's caught between needing to play and get fitter but seems odd.

I guess we'll sign him if LJ believes that Kasey really wants to run and press in pre and regular season and if he doesn't then it clearly hasn't clicked for him that he needs to do that to be successful.

We have to sign that Korey Smith type, we have to sort the fullbacks out, we need that striker. A number 10 feels like a low priority to me. We didn't use him much when he was here...

1 hour ago, Prinny said:

I just question how he couldn't get "fit" in 4 months. Korey Smith and Liam Walsh came back from serious injuries to be fit to start so why couldn't Kasey? I mean of course it's mid season and he's caught between needing to play and get fitter but seems odd.

I guess we'll sign him if LJ believes that Kasey really wants to run and press in pre and regular season and if he doesn't then it clearly hasn't clicked for him that he needs to do that to be successful.

We have to sign that Korey Smith type, we have to sort the fullbacks out, we need that striker. A number 10 feels like a low priority to me. We didn't use him much when he was here...

IF we are after Szmodics, would that suggest he’s an alternative to Palmer?

Lack of rumours, Twitter / newspaper “facts” could be a good sign. Every year we get squillions of posts about players City is about to sign which turn out to be untrue. Then, without any warning, a new player comes from nowhere and signs 

Archived