IGNORED

Champions League / UEFA League Finals - Free to air?

INCRED

Same as last year when it was also available to stream in 4k. Despite having a top of the range TV and very fast fibre service the stream was impossible to watch as whilst everything was crystal clear,  every time the ball was passed it would disappear only to reappear at the recipient's foot. Magic footy....

5 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

Same as last year when it was also available to stream in 4k. Despite having a top of the range TV and very fast fibre service the stream was impossible to watch as whilst everything was crystal clear,  every time the ball was passed it would disappear only to reappear at the recipient's foot. Magic footy....

Broadcast bandwith is one hell of a drug.

No need for illegal streams tonight (UEFA has said that they will be shutting them down mid game).

Bt sport YouTube channel

On a side note, there has been a mass media frenzy regarding the all English European finals- out of the 22 starters tonight = 1 Englishman (Maitland-Niles)- not many on the benches either.

2 minutes ago, Nibor said:

Because "free" is still too expensive when Robbie ******* Savage is the pundit?

Good point. What is it with BT Sport?! Worst pundits going. Co commentator is always either Savage or McManaman. The two worst out there. Michael Owen third worst, who also works for BT Sport.

2 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Good point. What is it with BT Sport?! Worst pundits going. Co commentator is always either Savage or McManaman. The two worst out there. Michael Owen third worst, who also works for BT Sport.

I don't know how they get jobs.  Andy Townsend used to be the worst but Savage makes him look like Motson.  He wanted to give Arsenal a penalty because Lacazette left his foot to make contact with the Chelsea keeper's face after putting the ball out of play and then threw himself on the floor.  I'd have booked him! 

9 minutes ago, Nibor said:

I don't know how they get jobs.  Andy Townsend used to be the worst but Savage makes him look like Motson.  He wanted to give Arsenal a penalty because Lacazette left his foot to make contact with the Chelsea keeper's face after putting the ball out of play and then threw himself on the floor.  I'd have booked him! 

Then highlighted Azpilicueta holding someone’s shirt a bit. Same as every player does and he did a fair bit worse! 

2 minutes ago, downendcity said:

A final between 2 English teams features only 1 English player. :( 

There’s so much foreign crap on display as well.

God bless the premier league, its everything you want.

Goals mean more when a highly paid foreign player scores, fans cheer louder apparently.

Archived