IGNORED

Champions League / UEFA League Finals - Free to air?

INCRED

2 minutes ago, BOSRed said:

So it's not free to air then. Got a bt sports app on my Samsung tv, yet I have to log in with an account to watch it. Thought it was supposed to be free to air? gonna have to watch it on hesgoal then on the iPad 

It's on YouTube. Just find the BT Sport channel.

17 minutes ago, BOSRed said:

So it's not free to air then. Got a bt sports app on my Samsung tv, yet I have to log in with an account to watch it. Thought it was supposed to be free to air? gonna have to watch it on hesgoal then on the iPad 

I find that it doesn't work on the BT Sport website either but I see nebristolred has pointed you to the BT Sport channel on YouTube. Hope that is working for you. Enjoy the game!

8 minutes ago, chinapig said:

I find that it doesn't work on the BT Sport website either but I see nebristolred has pointed you to the BT Sport channel on YouTube. Hope that is working for you. Enjoy the game!

Yep it's running well on my 70in LG Smart TV :) 

On 01/06/2019 at 19:19, BOSRed said:

Yes, I agree, it's not 'free to air' therefore BT should be in breech of their agreement with UEFA(?).  Should be able to switch the TV on and watch it on a terrestrial channel.

Archived