IGNORED

VILLA OR DERBY ?

77 punk

I agree, hopefully Villa are weakened by FFP next season.

Also we would no longer have to hear about Lampard who would become just another prem manager.

It's already being reported that we are backing the rams, after being incited by Lee Johnson

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/serious-ffp-problems-play-final-16332346

It’s the worst possible final tbh but if I had to choose it would be Villa for me, they would have much more of a chance of winning the league next season and personally I can’t wait to see the back of them

Plus sky wouldn’t have their wankfest over the overrated Frank Lampard, happy days

Villa fans not impressed with Lee or City. Teams will try and buck FFP, if it works, PL, but as it won’t most of the time, there will be payback. Just keep doing what we are doing, stay sustainable, and let’s not worry what is happening elsewhere. 

16 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

It’s the worst possible final tbh but if I had to choose it would be Villa for me, they would have much more of a chance of winning the league next season and personally I can’t wait to see the back of them

Plus sky wouldn’t have their wankfest over the overrated Frank Lampard, happy days

I dislike both clubs so am pretty ‘meh’ about the pray off final. 

I’m gonna miss the match this afternoon but no big deal.......:dunno:

Derby for me, the BBC and Sky can then have their dream of FLDC to cream over.

Also the fall out for Villa, it will be fun watching them implode and their adorable fans crying over how unfair it is that a massive club like that should automatically be given a place in the top league.

14 minutes ago, Chappers said:

Villa fans not impressed with Lee or City. Teams will try and buck FFP, if it works, PL, but as it won’t most of the time, there will be payback. Just keep doing what we are doing, stay sustainable, and let’s not worry what is happening elsewhere. 

The team that doesn’t go up today has worrying times ahead, both have stretched themselves financially.

If Derby don’t go up then expect Lampard to leave and without him I’m not sure there is the attraction for the Chelsea loanees to go to derby

For Villa a financial black hole , although there is rumours they will sell the ground to their owner (similar to what Derby have done )

54 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I dislike both clubs so am pretty ‘meh’ about the pray off final. 

I’m gonna miss the match this afternoon but no big deal.......:dunno:

Phew..! 

Thanks for letting us know..! 

When I saw the title of this topic, I just had to read on into, to discover your opinion. Can you imagine my relief now that I know you don’t actually have one. 

I don’t know what these threads would do without clarification on your indifference, so thank you for saving us all from spending our bank holiday distracted by your position. 

I’d rather Villa stayed down, personally. 

Cannot see how Villa won't beat them comfortably myself, but there could be an upset. Prefer Derby to go up as detest Aston and their arrogance, but I just don't see it happening.

Wonder how many dives and feigning injuries there will be, along with holding body parts that haven't been touched? Both have cheated throughout the season at every single opportunity, and seemed to have had decisions aplenty go for them.

1 hour ago, cider hoss rules said:

Derby for me, the BBC and Sky can then have their dream of FLDC to cream over.

Also the fall out for Villa, it will be fun watching them implode and their adorable fans crying over how unfair it is that a massive club like that should automatically be given a place in the top league.

The same for me...

Also I hope that FFP rips into the club who after being bankrupt at the start of the season spent £3 - 3.5 million on Tammy's wages alone!

If Birmingham were docked 9 points it should be interesting to see what happens to Ashton Villa.  

Derby to win for me. They'll get dicked most week's in the prem.

Villa staying down has so many upsides:

* Complete meltdown of their arrogant twatty fans.

*FFP could come home to roost and make them all the weaker.

* Introduction of VAR in the Championship will make them weaker still as the video evidence of their cheating comes home to roost.

....and in the real world, Derby are shit so can't see them winning today however much I want the above to happen. 

Heart says Derby

Head says Villa

Dream says NEITHER. Too many reasons why but just two stand out to me.

Semenyo red card when Huddlestone ploughed into him a second after Semenyo had won the ball cleanly.

That appalling decision for a penalty to Villa, when their player is clearly backing into Hunt and then handles the ball on his way down when Hunt steps back.

Am I bitter? Yes!

The lesser of two evils, so FLDC for me.

FL leaves for his beloved chelski for next season and then they loose the three loanees as their parent club's won't sell  so that everyone can plainly see they are just an average championship team who then beat their own record for the least number of points in a season. 

Vile on the other hand implode into a Portsmouth like FFP melt down that they deserve and get points deducted to counterract all of the dubuous penalties they'll get and the ultimate ignomy of relegation to the bowels of league 1.

This final is the worse-case scenario.

Personally hope FLDC win

Villa implode and have to sell Grealish et al

SL invests heavily and we get Tammy back to fire us to top spot as the missing link next season.

FL goes to Chelski as manager anyway and loses most games due to the ridiculousness of appointing such an inexperienced manager in the first place.

XXDC come down after amassing a single digit total points value all season.

33 minutes ago, GreedyHarry said:

Derby to win for me. They'll get dicked most week's in the prem.

Villa staying down has so many upsides:

* Complete meltdown of their arrogant twatty fans.

*FFP could come home to roost and make them all the weaker.

* Introduction of VAR in the Championship will make them weaker still as the video evidence of their cheating comes home to roost.

....and in the real world, Derby are shit so can't see them winning today however much I want the above to happen. 

Not a Villa fan then!?COYR

Hope it goes to extra-time and pens. Then when it comes to sudden death pens whenever Derby miss one, Villa miss one and whenever Derby score one, Villa do likewise and the shootout is still in progress at the start of next season and doesn't finish until some time in November by which time it's too late for the winner to take their place in the prem and Frank Lampard has been away from home for so long that Christine Breaknee divorces him. But can't see it happening really.

1 hour ago, daored said:

The team that doesn’t go up today has worrying times ahead, both have stretched themselves financially.

If Derby don’t go up then expect Lampard to leave and without him I’m not sure there is the attraction for the Chelsea loanees to go to derby

For Villa a financial black hole , although there is rumours they will sell the ground to their owner (similar to what Derby have done )

Almost exactly my point, just highlighting the folly of Championship finances, a very difficult League in which to buy success with a heavy price if you try, and fail. And yet there are still too many on here thinking that splashing big cash is the answer. 

Archived