IGNORED

VILLA OR DERBY ?

77 punk

1 minute ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Derby really haven't turned up today, poor showing IMO. 

They'll probably lose Lampard to Chelsea along with Mount and Wilson in the Summer, and will be back to mediocrity. ?

Then if FFP will get them it would be all the more sweeter! 

Weren't we supposed to be in for that keeper? Never looked good when I've seen him. 

Well at least Villa are out of the championship and their annoying fans with them. Hopefully they struggle next season and the fans eat humble pie! 

Nice to see Dean Smith doing well though. 

Strange tactics by FL'sD, containment in a one off final? They really haven't been in this at all. I don't understand how they thought they could win this with their current tactics.

Villa by far the better side up to now. With Derby having no choice but to push now, this could be 4 or 5.

1 minute ago, Ska Junkie said:

Strange tactics by FL'sD, containment in a one off final? They really haven't been in this at all. I don't understand how they thought they could win this with their current tactics.

Villa by far the better side up to now. 

They just havent turned up today.

4 minutes ago, harvey54 said:

2-0 nuff said 

Spurs looking at Grealish to replace Eriksen. Mcginn is the best thing to come out of Scotland for years 

They could do a Wolves 

Not really 'nuff said' when it was a complete howler from the Derby keeper which allowed McGinn to score. 

Grealish has a long way to go still.. In fact I can't believe you think Spurs would consider him as an Eriksen replacement, which is quite clearly nonsense. ?? They might want to add him to their squad, but he's hardly a bloody replacement for one of the best midfielders that the Prem has seen in the last 5 years.

Derby shite as they were against us and most other games I’ve seen them. 

No pattern of play, just (normally) defensively solid and rely on their few quality attacking loan players to magic something up. FL just using what he learnt from working under Mourinho I suppose. 

2 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Villa by far the better side up to now. 

Really? 

You do containment until about 70 mins and then after the opposition have run themselves ragged you make a couple changes and hit them on the break. It's usually a tactic used by an underdog and works quite well if your not the better side but hold some hope of winning.

In an open game Villa would win 3 or 4 nill easily. 

2 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Not really 'nuff said' when it was a complete howler from the Derby keeper which allowed McGinn to score. 

Grealish has a long way to go still.. In fact I can't believe you think Spurs would consider him as an Eriksen replacement, which is quite clearly nonsense. ?? They might want to add him to their squad, but he's hardly a bloody replacement for one of the best midfielders that the Prem has seen in the last 5 years.

Is that why they've been scouting him for years? He's young, talented and will improve with time. He's been around the England squad already and will only get better

6 minutes ago, Super said:

They just havent turned up today.

Nothing to do with pish poor tactics, or no ambition to go forward in the first half then? When they got past their half way line they were passing it backwards.

I hope we see you putting the same comment out about us next season rather than blaming the manager and players each time we are losing/drawing??

1 minute ago, harvey54 said:

Is that why they've been scouting him for years? He's young, talented and will improve with time. He's been around the England squad already and will only get better

You said Spurs see him as a replacement for Eriksen, which is clearly sh***. 

Oh so he's been 'around' the England squad, but not actually 'in' it. Like I said, he's miles off being a top Prem player...

Derby's three best players Tamori, Wilson and Mount will all be gone. Not that great a team once you lose them. Huddlestone bloody awful. Don't really understand what he offers. He's big?

Archived