IGNORED

VILLA OR DERBY ?

77 punk

55 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I didn’t ‘tip’ Norwich or any other club. As I posted just now I rarely make predictions but having chatted with other fans who had more information about Norwich and their recruiting it seemed tome that they’d be a force in the Championship. It was no surprise to see them get promoted.

Don't tell me, with all this insider knowledge - you placed a small wager, being so well informed?  Probably not a betting man.

18 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Don't tell me, with all this insider knowledge - you placed a small wager, being so well informed?  Probably not a betting man.

I did win a few quid on Trump winning the Snooker World Championship 

2 hours ago, downendcity said:

I wonder whether SL finds himself in an awkward position with Mark Ashton holding a position on the EFL board.

This being the case, it would be more than embarrassing if we contravened FFP. As for SL supporting Gibson or taking action himself , and especially bringing the EFL to task for their failures, could put him up against MA.

If this is the case then the best we can hope for is that MA is working on the inside to get some change to the EFL's weak stance on enforcing FFP.

I seriously doubt that the charming Mr Ashton does ANYTHING without the full agreement of his boss.........

There is no element of an ‘awkward position ‘ going on here.....

That is not how these things work, MA works for Bristol Sport not the EFL.

57 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Grealish is a highly-skilled, tricky player who can run with the ball - hence he gets fouled often. The ‘diving’ tag is largely rubbish ...

I agree he may well get fouled a lot, but he also dives often when he doesn't get touched at all (penalty against West brom I think), and also has a knack of holding body parts that haven't been touched/injured whilst on the floor. So regardless of how highly skilled he is (not many will disagree) as a footballer he is still a cheat and diver in my book.

But I will say what I have seen from Harry Wilson is just a complete joke and he should be highly embarrassed about his antics today - another Bamford.

Archived