IGNORED

Villa's second goal

Nuno Gomes

8 minutes ago, Nuno Gomez said:

Now I am not one for conspiracy theories but its the closed season and there's not too much to talk about so what about Roos blunder. Watching the replay on Sky it almost looks like he did it intentionally. 

That's what I thought, why did he not  do what most goalkeepers do, catch the ball in mid flight, 

• Admin
19 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

That's what I thought, why did he not  do what most goalkeepers do, catch the ball in mid flight, 

Explains in that split second why he failed on trial at so many clubs (including us)

6 hours ago, phantom said:

Explains in that split second why he failed on trial at so many clubs (including us)

He didn’t fail when on trial with us though did he? I believe SOD wanted to sign him but was told he could have either Roos or Parish - so he had to choose just one. 

And the gas had him between their sticks for around 20 games a few years back ... having said that, their standards are much lower than most clubs ... and he also played for Willem II as well didn’t he?

Although a complete howler I actually thought he has looked decent for FLDC this season, kept Carson out for most of it and was good at our place a few weeks ago. Would not mind him here on a free to compete with Niki for number 1 shirt, max out on loan. 

38 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I noticed when it became apparent that FLDC weren't going to win the commentator dropped the FL bit. MY god, the commentator was annoying and I only watched the highlights!

It was pathetic! ....Villa fest ....oh and they were playing another team who we don’t want to know about! 

Archived