IGNORED

2019/20 Season (Merged)

phantom

• Admin

Well we now know who we'll be battling with for the next few months.

Logistically it looks a bit better than previous seasons anyway

image.png

image.png

As per every season I have put together other clubs fans forums, if anyone find a better one for any of the clubs please let me know and I will update the link

ANYWAY THE LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED FOR THE 2019/20 SEASON

My boys r 8 and 10 will b taking them to their first away game this year

My first away game with my dad was Swindon away 1982 when lots of coppers helmets ended up on the pitch

i think Howard Pritchard scored against us that day - we lost as usual 

the next game my dad took me to was reading in 84

he told me to go with my friends after that ?

1 hour ago, Victory Park Reds said:

My boys r 8 and 10 will b taking them to their first away game this year

My first away game with my dad was Swindon away 1982 when lots of coppers helmets ended up on the pitch

i think Howard Pritchard scored against us that day - we lost as usual 

the next game my dad took me to was reading in 84

he told me to go with my friends after that ?

My 8 year old is begging me to take him, hoping Reading is early doors that seems a good one to start with 

1 hour ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

My 8 year old is begging me to take him, hoping Reading is early doors that seems a good one to start with 

I took my 8 year old to reading for his first away game this year . His comments were as follows 

why don’t reading fans sing?

why isn’t there a bigger selection of pie fillings in the kiosks ?

why are the city fans trying to jump over the fence to see the reading fans ?   

Nevertheless he wants to go back next season. ... 

I’ve always enjoyed away days much more than home games - I just hate the attitude of some of our home fans - lots of years back I just did away games for two seasons and didn’t renew my season ticket - and the reason was a ‘City fan’ yelled “What have you ever done for the shirt Tinnion?” during a home game when Tinman was getting towards the end of his career - that was enough for me - after telling him what I thought of his comment I had no interest in sitting amongst idiots like that at The Gate - so I just did away games, and enjoyed it soooo much more - we’ve got some right ‘orrible, negative people at Ashton Gate who claim to be ‘fans’ ....

Things to look forward to in 2019/20.

At "Tier 2" level, the last game of the regular season will be City's 2,200th. The 57th goal of the season will be number 2,900 at this level.

Since joining the league; the 17th win of the season will be number 1,800. City's first goal will be number 6,600 and we need 52 points to have clocked up 5,500.

Last season round trips of 7,382 miles

2019/2020 season 6,768 miles

ten away clubs are less than 120 miles from Bristol including FIVE london trips and you can get back from London on the train for any night time match's

13 clubs are more than 120 miles from bristol

with five away mid week fixtures planned

There should be no need for long distance trips on Tuesdays/Wednesdays

On 29/05/2019 at 18:39, 22A said:

Since joining the league; the 17th win of the season will be number 1,800. City's first goal will be number 6,600 and we need 52 points to have clocked up 5,500.

Since joining the league, Rovers 7th win of the season will be their 80th..! 

Archived