IGNORED

Albert Adomah Signs For Forest (Merged)

Knighty

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Here’s Albert v Callum v Niclas - Passing and Creativity (Not added their defensive stuff):70C0912F-CECD-4B5F-A677-EAFEE36500C2.thumb.png.c60d76c61c8ed8cb7f0b43d51c7e4cee.png60D975D7-23F3-483B-88A6-FFF653FB3AD6.thumb.png.89cf6f6bbb15e6f1be30d2faa3c1a551.png

i think it’s fair to say, that any thoughts that he’s had a terrible season can be dispelled!

All that tells me is Eliasson should be playing more!! Also does not tell you how the defend and track back etc. Is a good guide to them though. Even though Villa were much more attacking than us at least for half the season. 

I’d have Albert if we can maybe shift Watkins on loan somewhere to pay most his wages. 1+1 deal on 15k a week with good bonuses would be ideal for the club imo. Him and Eliasson on the wings would mean much more service to Diedhiou and possibly a striker partner? Also perfect example for Adelakun. Similar games imo. 

7 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

All that tells me is Eliasson should be playing more!! Also does not tell you how the defend and track back etc. Is a good guide to them though. Even though Villa were much more attacking than us at least for half the season. 

I’d have Albert if we can maybe shift Watkins on loan somewhere to pay most his wages. 1+1 deal on 15k a week with good bonuses would be ideal for the club imo. Him and Eliasson on the wings would mean much more service to Diedhiou and possibly a striker partner? Also perfect example for Adelakun. Similar games imo. 

Joe, Joe, Joe....surely you must’ve known I’d done the whole thing ???

Here’s the defensive stuff too.

281222B9-0F64-4385-A035-A2DD01719507.thumb.png.d4f8b80dc724832b9635e907e1fdc711.png

40 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Joe, Joe, Joe....surely you must’ve known I’d done the whole thing ???

Here’s the defensive stuff too.

281222B9-0F64-4385-A035-A2DD01719507.thumb.png.d4f8b80dc724832b9635e907e1fdc711.png

Shows Albert a bit lesser but not massively. Also shows Eliasson isn’t as bad defensively as some might think. Hope he has a big season but hope we give him a new deal this summer before he does. Has a good year this season and he will be in his final year and we will be selling again

I don’t get all the people saying we shouldn’t get him back, he’s now got 2 promotions under his belt since leaving us. Surly that’s the sort of experience we need, to take us forward he can help our wingers get better by learning of a experienced championship pro. He’s also a free transfer which wouldn’t go against our transfer policy. You need experience which can help us during a long season, I don't see him playing every game but I do see him playing a good part in the season. All in all can’t see any cons towards Albert. 

3 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I'm just waiting for the Adel Taarabt one, that's another that happens every summer. He's probably about 50 now mind. 

I remember that Mum used to get a tad moist around the gusset at the mention of Adel. Did you not notice how she kept slipping off her chair ?

1 hour ago, Clevedon Red said:

where does this sort of stuff come from Fevs. 

A subscription to Wyscout (more data than you can shake a stick at), import into excel, then feed into a something called Tableau (like excel charts on steroids).

I’ve had to build all these templates in Tableau, so that I can then just filter on any player in the Championship, and present a nice visualisation.  Will eventually do for other leagues too.

Just started a new template for forwards.  Currently comparing Weimann, Diedhiou and Taylor!

For info Wyscout has lots of video clips too, that you can stitch together.  The guy on Twitter “kory” uses Wyscout to pull together those lovely montages of Sfefan Marinovic touches!!

13 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

A subscription to Wyscout (more data than you can shake a stick at), import into excel, then feed into a something called Tableau (like excel charts on steroids).

I’ve had to build all these templates in Tableau, so that I can then just filter on any player in the Championship, and present a nice visualisation.  Will eventually do for other leagues too.

Just started a new template for forwards.  Currently comparing Weimann, Diedhiou and Taylor!

For info Wyscout has lots of video clips too, that you can stitch together.  The guy on Twitter “kory” uses Wyscout to pull together those lovely montages of Sfefan Marinovic touches!!

Ah ok heard of tableau but not seen it. Taking analysis to a new level my friend. 

2 hours ago, Clevedon Red said:

Ah ok heard of tableau but not seen it. Taking analysis to a new level my friend. 

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Even getting quoted on the Bristol post website as well. 

Archived