IGNORED

Albert Adomah Signs For Forest (Merged)

Knighty

12 hours ago, Knighty said:

As stated a million times it’s an avenue we were looking at.... plan a b c d e f. If we never got Kalas do u think that been it? Or de Silva? No there would of been other targets...

thats my mate role to seek targets n analyse them along with his team of people.

Think a lot of u think city got one striker there looking at etc.. No there are 4/5 targets that are being looked at...

what happens if brownhill n pack break a leg in ore season or eliasson???? Targets, back up plans are in place... welcome to modern football..

as for adomah it’s another of the many things he told me that doesn’t look like coming off? Why he or I aren’t prevvy to that... 

i know johnson spoke to him maybe callum is changing his mind? Maybe with the other teams in wages were too much. 

Who knows I’m sick or trying to explain to people my posts...

Maybe don't start the thread saying "next two weeks" then... 

I never once believed we would be in for Albert. He is getting older and slower. Not the kind of player we would bring in on high wages.

If we really wanted him then surely we would have beaten Forest to him.

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

I never once believed we would be in for Albert. He is getting older and slower. Not the kind of player we would bring in on high wages.

If we really wanted him then surely we would have beaten Forest to him.

I expect he found his way onto a list, how high up, dunno?  

Suspect our analysts looked at him.

Suspect we may have even inquired / enquired (someone correct me) what wages he might want.

Suspect our interest waned at that point.

56 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I expect he found his way onto a list, how high up, dunno?  

Suspect our analysts looked at him.

Suspect we may have even inquired / enquired (someone correct me) what wages he might want.

Suspect our interest waned at that point.

You’d think our analysts would look at probably all free agents with that sort of experience in our league. Especially one from a club who has just been promoted. 

Personally I expect there was genuine interest on both sides, but when discussing and figuring out his role, probably all realised it was nostalgia rather than the right fit. 

Archived