IGNORED

£77,000,000 in 3 years

Redwhitepurple

3 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Let’s say SL has invested 100 million and redeveloped Ashton Gate. Surely he’s entitled to a bit of his money back . 

Absolutely - some people just don’t get the fact that investors expect a return on their investments - it’s not that difficult to understand ...

51 minutes ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Kodjia £15,000,000

Reid £10,000,000

Bryan £7,000,000

Magnússon £2,000,000

Flint £7,000,000

Kelly £13,000,000

Championship tv rights x3years @£7-8,000,000 =£21-24,000,000

Not alot to show for it!

And what have the Lansdowns ever done for us?

Apart from....

1 hour ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Kodjia £15,000,000

Reid £10,000,000

Bryan £7,000,000

Magnússon £2,000,000

Flint £7,000,000

Kelly £13,000,000

Not alot to show for it!

peep show GIF

1 hour ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Kodjia £15,000,000

Reid £10,000,000

Bryan £7,000,000

Magnússon £2,000,000

Flint £7,000,000

Kelly £13,000,000

Not alot to show for it!

Oh look the troll is back.

It's just sad tbh. Can you not **** off?

6 hours ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Kodjia £15,000,000

Reid £10,000,000

Bryan £7,000,000

Magnússon £2,000,000

Flint £7,000,000

Kelly £13,000,000

Not alot to show for it!

Shouldn’t really assume you have any intelligence and are anything other than one of these Internet WUM Keyboard Warriors BUT how are we meant to have “shown something” for the Lloyd Kelly money when we haven’t been paid a bean yet??

Give your head a wobble and come up with something a bit better next time......

6 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Really?

Aerial-view-of-ashton-gate.png

First some questions; Its not actually ours though is it? do we have any control over its use or its occupants? do we get any income from the others who use it?

We are part of something else now, (and not by choice) I see nothing to get too excited about ...sorry.

7 hours ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Kodjia £15,000,000

Reid £10,000,000

Bryan £7,000,000

Magnússon £2,000,000

Flint £7,000,000

Kelly £13,000,000

Not alot to show for it!

...... And still less than relegated clubs receive in parachute payments.!

42 minutes ago, Bri Stool City said:

First some questions; Its not actually ours though is it? do we have any control over its use or its occupants? do we get any income from the others who use it?

We are part of something else now, (and not by choice) I see nothing to get too excited about ...sorry.

You don’t get excited by much though do you?

36 minutes ago, Bri Stool City said:

Somewhat aggressive and loaded questions though aren't they. None of its ours (as in OTIB members or even football club supporters) but it is owned by a subsidiary company to the football club and the football club is (pretty much) owned by SL so your correct it's not "ours". SL has control over its use through a management company "Bristol Sport". I'm fairly sure we get income from anyone else using it.

What do you want? Are you looking for a fans vote every time the club wants to do something because I'm not sure any of us are qualified and looking at your post I know your not.

3 minutes ago, Pezo said:

Somewhat aggressive and loaded questions though aren't they. None of its ours (as in OTIB members or even football club supporters) but it is owned by a subsidiary company to the football club and the football club is (pretty much) owned by SL so your correct it's not "ours". SL has control over its use through a management company "Bristol Sport". I'm fairly sure we get income from anyone else using it.

What do you want? Are you looking for a fans vote every time the club wants to do something because I'm not sure any of us are qualified and looking at your post I know your not.

He's just looking to moan tbh.

52 minutes ago, Bri Stool City said:

As I understand it, though I haven't been through our accounts for years because the important thing is the continuing support of the Lansdown family rather than the accounts' ratios, the structure that was put in place in the mid-90s, in common with many clubs at that point, was to create a structure of holding company owning two separate companies of the club and the ground.

This was so that if the football side became insolvent you still had a ground and so could re-form the club.

The many who own shares in Bristol City own BCFC Holdings so own a minority share in both the ground and the club.

That makes it as much "ours" as it has been for twenty years.

If you want to know about revenue streams have a look at the accounts; as mentioned above I don't these days because the club isn't yet standing on its own two feet. 

8 hours ago, Redwhitepurple said:

Kodjia £15,000,000

Reid £10,000,000

Bryan £7,000,000

Magnússon £2,000,000

Flint £7,000,000

Kelly £13,000,000

Not alot to show for it!

in those 3 years we lost more then we made, 

1 hour ago, Bri Stool City said:

its held by a holding company something 70 other clubs do, its so if we were to go into administration the ground can't be sold from under us, like it almost was in 82

8 hours ago, Chappers said:

I really wonder about some of our fans, brilliant stadium, a constantly improving League position, our recruitment is paying dividends, established in the Championship, League Cup semi final, and STILL moaning. 

But it is the same "fans" who come out with this utter shoite.

Now if he would have come on and put down all the expenditure figures for the build, new plans, training facilities spend, players purchased, wages, cost of staff all year around, marketing, electric, water, gas, tea lady etc and then came on and said Mr Lansdown has made 77 million profit for himself and kept it all (AKA Blackpool) he could have made some sort of valid point. 

But no he cannot do that as it wouldn't suit hos own agenda and tiny little mind, his post just sums HIM up and has nothing to do with being a Bristol City supporter.

Archived