IGNORED

Jon Lansdown now Chairman (Merged)

Johnny Musicworks

14 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I got sympathy for the theory that the most skilled people should run the future independent of their parents wealth. Meaning each generation should start from scratch independent of their parents good/poor luck. Efforts needed to pick up the gems starved to death by structures cheating common wealth.

One of your more sensible posts

6 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Cool - at least this might stop our ‘knowledgable’ fans discussing SL as our ‘Chairman’ on here - the lack of awareness was just embarrassing... he is our owner ...

I’m intrigued.

Steve must have bought it from someone, so therefore who was our first owner?

Considering we are a ‘club’ in essence, how did we become s tradable commodity to one party?

We are so lucky that not only we have Stephen Lansdown, but we have Jon who will surely be the next owner. Look at how some clubs are run and we are very very lucky to have a local wealthy family in charge who care about the future of the club.

On 31/05/2019 at 11:00, Whitchurch1966 said:

My old man's routes were in Barton Hill, lots of brothers, split between City and Gas, I feel so fortunate that he moved to Highridge before I was born, today when the news for both clubs is such a contrast, I love him even more.

Was a great place the Hill not many of us reds from there

Archived