IGNORED

Champions League Final - Views

I hope it’s a quick start and the teams don’t sit back which I don’t think they will.

I think we will see a fair few goals and I can see the second half opening up. 

I predict the following 

4 goals or more

10 corners or more

5 plus yellows

1 red card

On the radio, they've just been talking about the African Champions League Final which was played yesterday. The score was 2-1 and a possible equaliser went in, or did it? The Ref wasn't sure, so refused to award it it without VAR back up. The VAR team refused to help as their TV was broken. After a delay of 85 minutes, the game was abandoned with the team winning 2-1 awarded the win.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/football/astonishing-scenes-as-broken-var-reaks-havoc-in-african-champions-league-final/news-story/eab5dc370d8659f26a63f3b2a373bd40

And ultimately the game was called off with half an hour to play as ES Tunis were crowned African champions for the second year in a row in a game that started in May and finished in June.

I had Spurs down to win it on my acca which included the likes of Tranmere, Charlton and Villa to go up and Chelsea to win the Europa but I bottled it yesterday and cashed out for £520.

So I’m cheering on Liverpool today hoping I’ve made the right decision otherwise I would have missed out on an extra 1k

I’ve put a cheeky £20 on Kane first goal , Spurs 2-1 though at a massive 60/1 !

3 hours ago, BS10 RED said:

I would like Liverpool to win simply just because it would be so harsh on them to finish with nothing this season.

But for some reason i can see Spurs winning this and Klopp leaving Liverpool in the summer for Juve

No way is Klopp leaving for Juve, he’s just getting started.

18 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

What’s yer problem. Both very good pundits and much more knowledgable than any of us. 

Ha. This is sarcasm, right?

Archived