IGNORED

Champions League Final - Views

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Alexander-Arnold is impressing me - has anyone beaten him yet?

He is surely England's number 2 from now on

59 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Pundits are supposed to educate. McManaman teaches me nothing. He points out stuff I can see for myself. Neville teaches me. He’s a good pundit 

Neville is good but it’s more pre and post match although I agree he’s insightful during a game. The post bt Saturday 5.30 games are excellent with mcmanaman, jenas etc where they’re very insightful on football in general. 

5 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Which Spurs player can say he has played well that half? Lloris and Rose. Nobody else. 

Winks and Sissoko have done their jobs very well (they have had 60% possession ffs) and Son has been making good runs, keeps giving the ball away in the midfield though. Eriksen and Kane have been pretty inept.

1 minute ago, Chairman Mao said:

Winks and Sissoko have done their jobs very well (they have had 60% possession ffs) and Son has been making good runs, keeps giving the ball away in the midfield though. Eriksen and Kane have been pretty inept.

Half of that possession in their own box or just outside though. Winks and Sissoko not been good enough at making space and angles in my opinion. Forcing spurs to chip and lose the ball. Sissoko not good enough with his first touch in general at the top level 

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Half of that possession in their own box or just outside though. Winks and Sissoko not been good enough at making space and angles in my opinion. Forcing spurs to chip and lose the ball. Sissoko not good enough with his first touch in general at the top level 

Sissoko is there to cover the space when Trippier and Rose move forward. Aside from two long shots from Alexander Arnold and Robertson he's been very good at doing that. His main job is off the ball. 

19 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Big team talks half time, Klopp to emphasis the press and speed, Poch to take off Kane....

I don't know what game you are watching but Liverpool are hardly pressing in this game. They have been happy for Spurs to have the possession whilst keeping their defensive shape.

10 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I don't know what game you are watching but Liverpool are hardly pressing in this game. They have been happy for Spurs to have the possession whilst keeping their defensive shape.

Really? Liverpool have pressed high in their normal fashion, but the emphasis is not to step off. Spurs on the other hand have been dire. I know exactly what i'm watching, thanks for asking.

Archived