IGNORED

Champions League Final - Views

I watched on the YouTube app on my Sky Q box. The players kept leaving trails, particularly in the first half. It was like watching a Red Devils display against a White Devils display. It actually made the match more entertaining as there were some impressive colourful patterns created. I thought I was the victim of a really crap broadcast/reception but reading all this from those of you who watched the game clear of any trails I realise that I was the favoured one and a lucky sod. There was red and white all over the place as every player left a trail. Superb.

1 minute ago, handsofclay said:

I watched on the YouTube app on my Sky Q box. The players kept leaving trails, particularly in the first half. It was like watching a Red Devils display against a White Devils display. It actually made the match more entertaining as there were some impressive colourful patterns created. I thought I was the victim of a really crap broadcast/reception but reading all this from those of you who watched the game clear of any trails I realise that I was the favoured one and a lucky sod. There was red and white all over the place as every player left a trail. Superb.

it was the same for me. When Salah was going to take the penalty a little man was running in front of him, very strange.

What an awful game. Tottenham huffed and puffed but never really looked like scoring. Liverpool looked knackered and couldn’t keep hold of the ball in the second half. 

I made the mistake of watching in the pub, so I was exposed to people with Bristolian accents celebrating wildly for a club based nearly 200 miles away. 

6 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

it was the same for me. When Salah was going to take the penalty a little man was running in front of him, very strange.

Yes, I had that too. I thought it was odd the ref was banging on to Lloris about staying on his line but did sod all about that little bloke in front of Salah as he ran up.

Others who didn't view what we did really missed one heck of a Final.

3 minutes ago, Offside said:

What an awful game. Tottenham huffed and puffed but never really looked like scoring. Liverpool looked knackered and couldn’t keep hold of the ball in the second half. 

I made the mistake of watching in the pub, so I was exposed to people with Bristolian accents celebrating wildly for a club based nearly 200 miles away. 

Saying “we”, “us” etc....

2 minutes ago, Offside said:

I'd rather see Bristolians is gas shirts  than Liverpool/Man Utd/Chelsea/Spurs/Arsenal etc.

Something about same country finals - Atletico/Real final was awful, Man U/Chelsea awful and thus same tonight. Perhaps knowing each other so well teams always go in cautious. Pen didn’t help tonight I think it killed the game dead 

43 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

26 degrees in Madrid tonight, and that's not even at pitch level in the heat of the stadium. I think this had a huge factor tbh

Congrat to Liverpool and of course to Klopp. Well deserved trophy

Loved the crowd booing the stewards/security

First paragraph, plus the fact that neither side has played for three weeks.

30 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Yes, I had that too. I thought it was odd the ref was banging on to Lloris about staying on his line but did sod all about that little bloke in front of Salah as he ran up.

Others who didn't view what we did really missed one heck of a Final.

that was certainly the highlight for me!

41 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Me too.

I thought that Mrs Downend had slipped some of her arthritis pills in my cocoa and I was hallucinating.

46 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Same here via the YouTube app on my newish TV. Couldn't decide whether it made watching it better or worse.

No problems though for the Europa League final on Wednesday.

Strange.

22 minutes ago, TomF said:

Something about same country finals - Atletico/Real final was awful, Man U/Chelsea awful and thus same tonight. Perhaps knowing each other so well teams always go in cautious. Pen didn’t help tonight I think it killed the game dead 

I didn't think Man Utd-Chelsea 2008 was so poor. Know what you mean though- 2003 all Italian final too. Sound technically and astute tactically...but lacked something.

Those clubs from same country, any country in same division will know each other so well, strengths, weaknesses etc that it can take away as a spectacle.

Archived