IGNORED

Joey Barton fighting again (Merged)

Unan

Don't ruin a good story 

14 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

seems like he wasn't actually doing any of the fighting

2 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

He wasn't involved at all apparently.

The Sun again..........jeez........:facepalm:...........what a shambles that rag is. I’m really amazed it’s still in print, I mean who buys this shite?

Take high former footballer turned manager with a history of violent behaviour and link him to mass brawl that he wasn’t involved it........it’s an absolute disgrace.

You can see this sort of thing every weekend in Newquay at this time of year and the local news down here don`t even bother to report it as it`s so insignificant. Normally it`s stag parties, rugby teams, post GCSE parties and the like. If the local papers put every one of them in they wouldn`t have space for anything else. At the end of the day, it`s Newquay FFS.

It`s almost as if the Scum are stalking someone they think might give them a `story` to print in their arsepaper rag.

I`m no fan of JB but he gets a free pass on this one.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

The Sun again..........jeez........:facepalm:...........what a shambles that rag is. I’m really amazed it’s still in print, I mean who buys this shite?

Take high former footballer turned manager with a history of violent behaviour and link him to mass brawl that he wasn’t involved it........it’s an absolute disgrace.

It wasn't on Fleetwoods OS so it didn't happen.

not gonna lie, if you didn't get drunk and throw some lame excuses of punches then did you really come here? Honestly, the other week my mum and I were off to get a takeaway and saw a group of men fighting outside Berties. We just stopped and watched for a bit, and once we got into the takeaway all the bloke at the counter did was ask if he had missed a good one! (He hadn't)

It isn't as prevalent as it once was, but we're all pretty used to it. Dinner and a show! If anything I wish more stag parties would just go and do that type of stuff down the beach as it means I won't have to cross the street on the way to Aldi

12 hours ago, Unan said:

It'll be a joke if he's allowed in football again 

Excuse the scum https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9180959/joey-barton-newquay-beach-brawl/

Wow - what an overreaction by yourself - nothing to see here, nothing to suggest Joey was involved at all - oh, and that huge NBA graphic at the bottom of all your posts, is it just me who finds it highly annoying? It does not make good viewing on many devices - it’s just intrusive and irritating ....

5 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Wow - what an overreaction by yourself - nothing to see here, nothing to suggest Joey was involved at all - oh, and that huge NBA graphic at the bottom of all your posts, is it just me who finds it highly annoying? It does not make good viewing on many devices - it’s just intrusive and irritating ....

8ad day?

16 hours ago, Robbored said:

Robbored, your best ever post.

6 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I switched off 'signatures' several years ago. Just had to switch it back on to see @Unan's!!

Easy to do from Account > Account Settings > Signatures

6 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Now you know why I have this poster on ignore.......

• Admin
16 minutes ago, pillred said:

Joey Barton has been charged with ABH after an incident in the tunnel at Barnsley in April. bailed till 9th October.

Will be interesting how this gets dealt with, a supporter being charged with ABH would be banned surely?

I do suspect that if he is charged Fleetwood would have grounds to sack him anyway?

Just now, phantom said:

Will be interesting how this gets dealt with, a supporter being charged with ABH would be banned surely?

I do suspect that if he is charged Fleetwood would have grounds to sack him anyway?

Must be drinking in the last chance saloon, how many more chances is he going to be given, a Leopard never changes his spots.

Archived