IGNORED

14/15 at a wedding (merged)

Davefevs

2 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Who's wedding was that?  I have no idea about the answer to the question, don't recognise him as a former City player.

On a separate point, Luke Ayling's trousers are horrible, I would have to be a corpse to wear those.

Freeman’s wedding yesterday.

The team spirit and togetherness Cotterill had in that squad was special.

I know it’s been done to death, but if that summer wasn’t such a shambles who knows what we might’ve done. I think we could’ve seen something similar to Sheffield United under Wilder!

6 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

The team spirit and togetherness Cotterill had in that squad was special.

I know it’s been done to death, but if that summer wasn’t such a shambles who knows what we might’ve done. I think we could’ve seen something similar to Sheffield United under Wilder!

Agreed.  

Just as the people who say “we were going down under SC” will never know whether that would have happened, neither will we ever know what would have happened if he’d been backed. 

All we really know is that SL and SC fell out over signings and the ‘philosophy’ and the rest is history.

One thing I would imagine we all agree on though is that the Championship winning season and winning the JPT was incredible and for me the best season I’ve ever witnessed.

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

Who's wedding was that?  I have no idea about the answer to the question, don't recognise him as a former City player.

On a separate point, Luke Ayling's trousers are horrible, I would have to be a corpse to wear those.

Marlon forgot to put his socks on.

Very careless.

I think what is impressive as well, is the inclusion of some of the loan players like Matt Smith and Simon Cox into the photos over the years.

I get the feeling that most of the players consider that team their favourite one they've played in. Regardless of what heyve gone onto in their careers

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Who isn’t there from that squad? Wilbs? Wade Elliott? Fielding? JET? It was quite a small squad really.

From social media, Fielding is away on a cruise after moving house this week. Not clear where he has moved to seeing as he hasn’t got a club, or maybe he has?

Archived