IGNORED

14/15 at a wedding (merged)

Davefevs

10 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Who isn’t there from that squad? Wilbs? Wade Elliott? Fielding? JET? It was quite a small squad really.

Wilbs was there. 

Missing I think was: Fielding. Parish, Osborne, Cunningham, Bryan, Tavenier, Elliott, Reid, JET, Burns

4 minutes ago, Selred said:

Wilbs was there. 

Missing I think was: Fielding. Parish, Osborne, Cunningham, Bryan, Tavenier, Elliott, Reid, JET, Burns

Parish was 13/14.  Richards was Frankie’s understudy.  George Saville on loan too

13 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Why did Freeman feel the need to crouch slightly to make himself smaller? He wouldn’t have obscured any of the guys behind him if he’d stood on a chair. 

...probably letting one rip, its not unusual to be shittin' yerself on yer wedding day. 

8 hours ago, Selred said:

Wilbs was there. 

Cunningham is training with the Irish squad.

8 hours ago, Aipearcey said:

Noticed there’s no Cunningham there, wondered if it had something to do with flints red card at Preston, remember Korey having a go at the time

See my post above. I think they met up since so no problem there.

47 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Apart from Matt Smith, doesn't Freeman have any mates at QPR?

I assume that there were some of his mates from the QPR squad at the wedding, but they probably weren't asked to join in with a photograph of the victorious 2014/15 Bristol City squad :dunno:

56 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

JET is playing football for some team in Thailand, although I’m sure he wasn’t in the immediate clique and used to just go out with rappers to Java at the bottom of park street all the time 

JET was actually brought up around these 'rappers', being born in Newham & living in Tottenham, rather than it being a lifestyle choice. The main one being Chipmunk who he's childhood friends with, one of my favourite artists and seen him down the gate a few times. 

19 minutes ago, RedM said:

And today’s wedding is.....Happy Wedding Day Mr & Mrs Korey Smith.

I expect similar to attend so we might as well tag it onto this thread. No doubt photos soon to follow.

You not bridesmaid?

Archived