IGNORED

Are you taking the piss?

Unan

1 hour ago, Lucan said:

I don't see the problem here. Do you pay more when a month comes up with extra matches?

It even explicitly tells you in the FAQ:

If you are on a monthly package it is an accepted risk that some months will have more live fixtures than others, so no refund will be given in those cases. While we realise that this might be frustrating we do not increase costs in months that have lots of games and this is an accepted risk by the club in that it will balance out over the course of the season.

you may not have noticed but the season is over nothing left to balance.

6 hours ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Quick update. This has been raised internally and am waiting for a response while this gets investigated by the team who manages this. As soon as I hear anything I will post on this thread. 

Matt

Thank you Matt

I assume those of us affected and offended should sit tight and await an update rather than call in or contact our payment service providers? 

Ive had this too. Also I was charged twice for my first month. I emailed at the time (can’t remember where I found the address but it was somewhere on BCTV site) got no reply though, no refund yet either. 

Hi @Unan @Mr Popodopolous et al

We’ve spoken to Stream AMG (BCTV’s live streaming partner) and confirmed that unless a direct debit is cancelled these do continue to run. We have agreed with Stream AMG : 

If fans are happy to keep their direct debit running, then the two months debited in June and July will roll forward to cover August and September and then kick back in for October

Alternatively, fans can email bristolcitytvsupport@streamamg.com  and ask for a refund for any end of season months that they’ve been debited for – but they will then have to re-subscribe at the start of the season and set up a new direct debit once again.

Hope that helps answer the above questions. 

Matt

• Admin
34 minutes ago, Matt Parsons BCFCSLO said:

Hi @Unan @Mr Popodopolous et al

We’ve spoken to Stream AMG (BCTV’s live streaming partner) and confirmed that unless a direct debit is cancelled these do continue to run. We have agreed with Stream AMG : 

If fans are happy to keep their direct debit running, then the two months debited in June and July will roll forward to cover August and September and then kick back in for October

Alternatively, fans can email bristolcitytvsupport@streamamg.com  and ask for a refund for any end of season months that they’ve been debited for – but they will then have to re-subscribe at the start of the season and set up a new direct debit once again.

Hope that helps answer the above questions. 

Matt

Seems a very fair outcome from the company

Sounds like s reasonable outcome and decent of the company, who could easily have just claimed it wasn’t cancelled. 

I wish they ran a gym, so that I could get a refund on the period I didn’t use it. Like January - December..! 

If anyone would like a reminder or to check themselves, Stream AMG haven't done what they would say they have & they have continued to charge me for the start of the season.

On 05/06/2019 at 12:08, Matt Parsons said:

If you contact them at bristolcitytvsupport@streamamg.com & tell them you were charged for June-July, and also charged for the start of the season August-September then you'll have £30 coming your way.

I've only just emailed them myself but will update accordingly. 

Archived