IGNORED

Mark Little signed for Bristol Rovers (Merged)

frenchred

Absolute battering ram in L1, loved watching him smashing down the right wing but was released as not good enough for Championship and the level we want to get too.  

Don't think he played that much for Bolton (self enforced or not!) last season?

Either way, he's back in a city he loves winding down his career.

He's a good signing for them if he is 50% of the player he previously was. Who can blame him, back in beautiful Bristol, not at the level required to be at City and Bristol Manor Farm are not looking for a RB. Rovers seems to be the next logical choice. 

I always liked Mark Little, even when he was struggling a bit at championship level. 

He was quality in League One, 4 years ago. Shame he’s not been able to get s move to a better club in the area. Like Forest Green or BMF. 

Fair play to Rovers mind. Splashing out on a player who’s not been paid at his last job. 

#comingforus

1 minute ago, redsince1994 said:

Looks like a knock off scarf you'd buy outside the ground for a fiver.

I think it’s probably one of Waels’ Chelsea ones..!

7 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Looks almost embarrassed..! 

7162FF55-3B1F-48C8-9E0A-659BB08E44E7.jpeg

“Mark, can you hold this scarf and stand with the main stand in the background for your welcome photo”

”no, not the canvas one”

”no, not that canvas one either. That one over there...”

ML- “oh sorry, I thought that was the lost property office. Why does this scarf say “CHELSEA” on the other side..? If I’d have known, I could have borrowed a Rovers one off of my Sunderland fan mate” 

Shame, always liked him. Must have had a grand total of 0 offers on the table though.

Can imagine the conversation with his agent now:

Agent: Mark, we've got an offer on the table from Bristol, sounds great. You'll (possibly) get paid on time, and they've just had a brand new screen installed in their ground.

ML: Fantastic, loved my time at City the first time round, I don't even mind sitting on the bench as I never in a million years thought they'd be back in for me at this point in my career.....

• Admin

In footballing terms this seems a really odd move to me

The only rational reason I can think is that his family are set up in this area and wanted to come back?

Footballing wise, can't be for the money or the quality of the side he is signing for, but guess anything was a step up from the nonsense at Bolton

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

In footballing terms this seems a really odd move to me

The only rational reason I can think is that his family are set up in this area and wanted to come back?

Footballing wise, can't be for the money or the quality of the side he is signing for, but guess anything was a step up from the nonsense at Bolton

He was given a poo-per-scoop-er for Christmas, but sadly his dog died on Boxing day.

Not one to let a much cherished gift sit there gathering dust, he jumped at the chance to sign for the Fewers, as he has the model with the 'Fox Turd' attachment.

It's hoped that Litts will enable them to start training a good quarter of an hour earlier than usual with his pitch cleaning services.

Archived