IGNORED

Mark Little signed for Bristol Rovers (Merged)

frenchred

5 hours ago, Davefevs said:

His only goals were Notts County from 1/2 yard when the defender rallied on the ball on the goal line, and v Walsall In The JP Final from 1 yard.

He assisted Wilbs’s first goal v Sheffield Utd in 14/15 on debut.

His goals per yard (?) record is far better than Tammy’s!

Yet a few of the Sags are labelling Litts as a goalscoring defender ?

14 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

We're four days in to June. June. :dunno:

5 now. 6 tomoz. Have a look at the 19/20 squad update thread on the transfer forum and see how weak we currently are and how much work we have to do in an ever shrinking window.

I am well aware it is early days but we are not even strongly linked with anybody as yet - just lots of wild speculation - mainly defensive players which was not actually our weakness last season albeit might become one if we can’t replace Kalas and Dasilva with themselves preferably !!

Lets hope we are not as weak in 3 weeks time eh - cos I will still be on my mildly concerned plateau whilst I guarantee all the ? ends giving me an array of emojis will be shitting themselves and going into meltdown  !!

55 minutes ago, Meh said:

5 now. 6 tomoz. Have a look at the 19/20 squad update thread on the transfer forum and see how weak we currently are and how much work we have to do in an ever shrinking window.

I am well aware it is early days but we are not even strongly linked with anybody as yet - just lots of wild speculation - mainly defensive players which was not actually our weakness last season albeit might become one if we can’t replace Kalas and Dasilva with themselves preferably !!

Lets hope we are not as weak in 3 weeks time eh - cos I will still be on my mildly concerned plateau whilst I guarantee all the ? ends giving me an array of emojis will be shitting themselves and going into meltdown  !!

And you know there is nothing going on behind the scenes because of your links to the club presumably? 

Are Ashton, Jon Lansdown and LJ just sat in a room counting the Lloyd Kelly cash and laughing? 

You must realise that in our place in the food chain, it’s like house buying. Every club will be looking to replace whatever they sell so business can be done. 

8 hours ago, 29AR said:

I love ML, and I’m not going to lie, I think - not laughing too loud as we’ve been caught before - they’re just paying his pension right now. He’s realised his career is on the slide and wants a club who are far enough up to pay him over the odds but not back breaking work. 

I’m really not laughing as we undoubtedly have been so caught out before; but I think that’s exactly what they have. A good player, a good pedigree, but ready to wind down 

You mean he’s not going there to get promotion ?

You’re trying to tell us that he’ll be going through the motions like a sewage pipe repairman ? 

I really don’t think the renovation of his house and the launch of his new business is going to distract him now that he has landed his dream transfer to a club he supported as a boy .

much .

:rofl2br:

1 hour ago, Pheasant plucker said:

I think you need a hobby during the close season!

WTF are Ashton and Co. thinking, it's only 3 months until the end of the window........yikes!! ?

Got one thanks - in fact 2 fairly recent ones - both benefitting my nearest and dearest so all good.

How long left of the window? Didn’t I read it now as early August for permanent deals?

On 04/06/2019 at 10:05, Hampshire reds said:

if you enjoyed good times with city. then holding that scarf would be totally embarrassing. 

To be fair, how many of our players in recent times have even experienced the Bristol derby? They probably don't have a clue or concern about Rovers, would have been Swindon that seemed our bitter rivals for most of his time with us

6 hours ago, Meh said:

So Rovers have signed a player who was entitled to cancel his contract due to not getting paid. Hence the early signing.

We on the other hand are looking at players who will not even be out of Contract until the end of June earliest for a start or may be contracted for another couple of years at their clubs.

Controversial I know but contracted players (and their Agents) do go on holiday and do wait to see what offers are on the table before making a final decision. Until we have the pull of Barcelona we will always have those minor obstacles in our way.

I’m sure even a club run as amateurish as ours compared to Bristol Barcelona (League 1) Limited who apparently have secured promotion already with their early “no messing about” transfer activity have identified a list of targets and will leave Mark Ashton to go after them with announcements being made in due course.

Alternatively we can all panic like **** on the 6th June because the window is shrinking (for all clubs btw) and there is no incoming........

33 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

So Rovers have signed a player who was entitled to cancel his contract due to not getting paid. Hence the early signing.

We on the other hand are looking at players who will not even be out of Contract until the end of June earliest for a start or may be contracted for another couple of years at their clubs.

Controversial I know but contracted players (and their Agents) do go on holiday and do wait to see what offers are on the table before making a final decision. Until we have the pull of Barcelona we will always have those minor obstacles in our way.

I’m sure even a club run as amateurish as ours compared to Bristol Barcelona (League 1) Limited who apparently have secured promotion already with their early “no messing about” transfer activity have identified a list of targets and will leave Mark Ashton to go after them with announcements being made in due course.

Alternatively we can all panic like **** on the 6th June because the window is shrinking (for all clubs btw) and there is no incoming........

Funny. The last thing I am is panicked- I was merely stating the fact that we have done nothing of note whilst others are and have.

Put it this way, I will be fine if nothing happens on the transfer front this month, this year. This forum will be in meltdown long before me ??

39 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Not to mention that they signed their 2018/19 player of the season who helped them stay up. 

Top keeper that lad is .

Hang on , incoming news ...

Despite being a ‘ true ‘  blue he has signed for Gillingham after being ‘ seduced ‘ by Steve Evans ( a disturbing image ! ) .

:rofl2br:

They keep on giving .

1 hour ago, MarcusX said:

To be fair, how many of our players in recent times have even experienced the Bristol derby? They probably don't have a clue or concern about Rovers, would have been Swindon that seemed our bitter rivals for most of his time with us

Reading what he said in the EP ,he's certainly bought into Cock's bullshit..............bound to finish top six ! Good luck with that !

Archived