IGNORED

Season ticket

Lympsham Red

I didn't renew my season ticket at the end of last season because I wasn't sure as to whether I'd still be living in the area come August, however I now know that that will be the case.

Does anyone know if season tickets come on sale again before the start of the season at all? Or will I need to invest in a membership?

Cheers.

48 minutes ago, Lympsham Red said:

I didn't renew my season ticket at the end of last season because I wasn't sure as to whether I'd still be living in the area come August, however I now know that that will be the case.

Does anyone know if season tickets come on sale again before the start of the season at all? Or will I need to invest in a membership?

Cheers.

I’m sure they will at some point. Probably after some signings. Be stupid not to

• Admin
1 hour ago, Lympsham Red said:

Cheers.

@Lympsham Red looking back at last summer https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/201819-season-cards-back-on-sale/

From this I would assume they will go back on sale on Thursday 20th June

I also missed deadline for season tickets due to personal finance issues so I decided to email customer services and they replied saying;

Hi ******,

Thanks for your email, I’m afraid that Bristol City season cards are now off sale.

They will go back on sale at some point during the summer, full details will be announced via the website in due course.

Kind regards

Gareth Torpy
Supporter Services Team Leader & Disability Liaison Officer

26 minutes ago, Eighteen ninetyfour said:

I also missed deadline for season tickets due to personal finance issues so I decided to email customer services and they replied saying;

Hi ******,

Thanks for your email, I’m afraid that Bristol City season cards are now off sale.

They will go back on sale at some point during the summer, full details will be announced via the website in due course.

Kind regards

Gareth Torpy
Supporter Services Team Leader & Disability Liaison Officer

Bit harsh of them to call you manual manipulator..!

On 04/06/2019 at 09:21, Lympsham Red said:

Cheers.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/final-201920-season-card-sales-period-underway/

FINAL 2019/20 SEASON CARD SALES PERIOD UNDERWAY

Supporters can roar on City from just £15 per game throughout the 2019/20 campaign, with the final season card sales period now underway.

Adult season cards can be snapped up for £345 in the Family Area, where prices have been frozen from last season, with the cheapest prices starting from £50 (£2 per game) for the youngest supporters.

Ashton Gate will be bouncing for the 2019/20 campaign with the South Stand sold out following record demand, but tickets are still available across the Dolman and Lansdown Stands.

Disabled supporters looking to buy a season card should call Supporter Services (0117 963 0600) and will be eligible for a free carer.

Note there is no pay monthly option available for remaining 2019/20 season cards.

Season cards for the upcoming campaign will go off sale at the start of the 2019/20 season.

BUY ONLINE TODAY

pricing-grid-webstory-_-v2.jpg?width=128
THE FINAL 2019/20 SEASON CARD SALES PERIOD PRICES

YOUR BENEFITS AS A 2019/20 SEASON CARD HOLDER

• £10 start-up Rewards balance
  • 10% discount in concourses, coffee shop and sports bar
  • Away and cup ticketing priority
  • £5 discount on CATS travel
  • Members prices for Bristol Bears & Bristol Flyers home league matches
  • 10% discount on Heineken Lounge hospitality (subject to terms and conditions)
  • And more unique in-season ticket offers

BRISTOL SPORT CLUB ACCOUNT

In order to secure your season card online, you will need to ensure you have set up your Bristol Sport Club Account. To do this, please visit login.bristol-sport.co.uk where you can also find an updated step-by-step user guide to help you through setting up your account. Designed to make life easier for you, the Bristol Sport Club Account allows you to use just one single login to purchase tickets (including your 2019/20 season card), merchandise, watch BCTV, access the Bristol City App and keep an eye on your City Rewards loyalty balance.

Please note the phone lines are extremely busy throughout the season card sales period so we recommend supporters buy online.

bristol-city-single-sign-on-ws.jpg?width
THE BRISTOL SPORT CLUB ACCOUNT: EVERYTHING YOU NEED UNDER ONE LOGIN

5 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/final-201920-season-card-sales-period-underway/

FINAL 2019/20 SEASON CARD SALES PERIOD UNDERWAY

Supporters can roar on City from just £15 per game throughout the 2019/20 campaign, with the final season card sales period now underway. 

Adult season cards can be snapped up for £345 in the Family Area, where prices have been frozen from last season, with the cheapest prices starting from £50 (£2 per game) for the youngest supporters. 

Ashton Gate will be bouncing for the 2019/20 campaign with the South Stand sold out following record demand, but tickets are still available across the Dolman and Lansdown Stands.

Disabled supporters looking to buy a season card should call Supporter Services (0117 963 0600) and will be eligible for a free carer.

Note there is no pay monthly option available for remaining 2019/20 season cards.

Season cards for the upcoming campaign will go off sale at the start of the 2019/20 season.

BUY ONLINE TODAY

pricing-grid-webstory-_-v2.jpg?width=128 THE FINAL 2019/20 SEASON CARD SALES PERIOD PRICES

YOUR BENEFITS AS A 2019/20 SEASON CARD HOLDER

• £10 start-up Rewards balance
  • 10% discount in concourses, coffee shop and sports bar
  • Away and cup ticketing priority
  • £5 discount on CATS travel
  • Members prices for Bristol Bears & Bristol Flyers home league matches
  • 10% discount on Heineken Lounge hospitality (subject to terms and conditions)
  • And more unique in-season ticket offers

BRISTOL SPORT CLUB ACCOUNT

In order to secure your season card online, you will need to ensure you have set up your Bristol Sport Club Account. To do this, please visit login.bristol-sport.co.uk where you can also find an updated step-by-step user guide to help you through setting up your account. Designed to make life easier for you, the Bristol Sport Club Account allows you to use just one single login to purchase tickets (including your 2019/20 season card), merchandise, watch BCTV, access the Bristol City App and keep an eye on your City Rewards loyalty balance.

Please note the phone lines are extremely busy throughout the season card sales period so we recommend supporters buy online.

bristol-city-single-sign-on-ws.jpg?width THE BRISTOL SPORT CLUB ACCOUNT: EVERYTHING YOU NEED UNDER ONE LOGIN

Perfect, cheers!

56 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

Why bother to take them off sale twice ? Then put them back on at the exact same price ....

I think it's only the family area tickets that are the same, the rest will have gone up.

it's probably the most under subscribed part of the ground and allows them to make 'prices held' headlines.

• Admin
58 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

Why bother to take them off sale twice ? Then put them back on at the exact same price ....

I would assume it is to check there aren't duplications of seats sold etc

I would imagine it must be a thankless task updating so many details into a database.

PS Has anyone heard if we are getting new cards?

I did last summer, but the three that sit by me didn't ?

14 minutes ago, phantom said:

I would assume it is to check there aren't duplications of seats sold etc

I would imagine it must be a thankless task updating so many details into a database.

PS Has anyone heard if we are getting new cards?

I did last summer, but the three that sit by me didn't ?

We will be getting new cards I think, if for nothing else other than the club badge has changed

• Admin
13 minutes ago, RedM said:

We will be getting new cards I think, if for nothing else other than the club badge has changed

Good news, I never thought of that - let's just say mine is not where it should be at the moment

1 minute ago, BCFC11 said:

Wonder why they’ve taken away the pay monthly option? Always a game changer for the ones who are thinking about it but can’t afford it in one hit.

It's always an option for the first release of tickets only.

People who chose it have already paid the first two installments.

Archived