IGNORED

Pack on the move

Gmac

I’m hoping as he has recently had a second child they need more room. Their oldest is at school and if you are looking at a change of schools this would be the time to do it though. Dunno

1 hour ago, CyderInACan said:

Christ. He'd better be careful not to injure his shoulder again shifting all that stuff. 

Looks like Pack may be doing a bit of moonlighting as well if the picture from their website is anything to go by......... 

Swansea-Removal-Company.jpg

58 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Rees-Little is his wife Jessica’s surname since they got married. 

So it’s just a coincidence that it’s the same name of our ex player Mark Littles company? 

Oh just realised your mean Litts wife not Marlons ha ha!

28 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

I think we need an upgrade on Pack, so personally I'd not be too bothered if he was moving away from City.

I would be bothered. 

He is a good championship midfielder. An upgrade would cost £5mil plus, and we need that sort of cash for a CB, LB, and ST as priorities this season. 

5 hours ago, Edge1981 said:

My digging suggests that the removal company is Mark Little’s company.

1 hour ago, Robert the bruce said:

And 'moving' smoothly into pole position to assist with the rovers relocation to their new home ?.  

I wonder if he will advertise in the matchday programme? 

I think the last time I heard of such a thing was when Stuart Pearce continued to advertise his Electricians business even after he signed for Nottingham Forest.

1 hour ago, Robert the bruce said:

And 'moving' smoothly into pole position to assist with the rovers relocation to their new home ?.  

Pole? See what you did there. Heard the local Scouts have put in a good price to shift the tents. 

3 hours ago, phantom said:

I do love how some people assume that just because someone if moving it means that they are leaving, and not because they want a nicer home or a bigger home if their family had just expanded

As the saying goes, nature abhors a vacuum. So, in reality,  it just means that in June there’s virtually no genuine football activity so random threads appear to fill the void. 

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I wonder if he will advertise in the matchday programme? 

I think the last time I heard of such a thing was when Stuart Pearce continued to advertise his Electricians business even after he signed for Nottingham Forest.

Cloughie gave him an iron to fix and if it wasn't by Saturday he was dropped, it was.

Archived