IGNORED

Concept Shirts

soultrader

2 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Opposite for me. Happy with the new branding but dislike the shirt/collar/deep red 

I love the robin design in isolation. When you just see the robin it looks great and could easily become an instantly recognisable icon like the tree design of Nottm Forest.

But the overall badge looks like an Poundland version of Brentford’s. 

2 hours ago, Ohbasso said:

Like both of those to be fair but for a third kit I wouldn’t mind a plain white shirt with green (or purple) shorts and socks.

Tell you what I'd like to see

White shirt 

purple / lime robin logo

white shorts

1 purple sock

1 lime sock

wonder if league rules allow teams to wear odd socks?

I hate the click bait on the Bristol Post nowadays. It’s really turned into utter tosh where they are far more interested in getting clicks for their ad ridden articles than providing a local paper. I get that it’s how they make money but the standard of journalism is shocking nowadays. Never thought I would miss Stockhausen

57 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Is this a whoosh?

Refuse to read anything on the Evil Post and skimmed over the thread and saw the pics. Now I’ve read through I see I’ve been well and truly duped. A shame as I like these. Will wait for the real issue blue away kit that BS bring out to tie us in with the Bears and Flyers.

11 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Refuse to read anything on the Evil Post and skimmed over the thread and saw the pics. Now I’ve read through I see I’ve been well and truly duped. A shame as I like these. Will wait for the real issue blue away kit that BS bring out to tie us in with the Bears and Flyers.

Haha, no probs.

Archived