IGNORED

Stadium Q&A

Leveller

• Admin
29 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Perhaps I’ve missed something, but why did the Stadium Q&A section go dormant and then disappear? Were we told?

Do you mean on here @Leveller ?

The Stadium Q&A went when the ground was finished

If you meant the general Q&A, it was discussed recently about it's effectiveness - there hadn't been any questions or any answers for months. It was also felt that if people needed to ask a question to @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO that people tended to tag him within the relevant post now rather than having just a one off stand alone question. It has only been hidden from public view

32 minutes ago, phantom said:

Do you mean on here @Leveller ?

The Stadium Q&A went when the ground was finished

If you meant the general Q&A, it was discussed recently about it's effectiveness - there hadn't been any questions or any answers for months. It was also felt that if people needed to ask a question to @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO that people tended to tag him within the relevant post now rather than having just a one off stand alone question. It has only been hidden from public view

Thanks. I assumed the questions dried up when previous ones went unanswered though - ie someone at the club stopped bothering, then  we did too. Pity.

5 hours ago, nickolas said:

Well i still want to know why im asked to undo my coat entering the Dolman by the Atyeo yet entering at the SS end i dont get asked............!?

For me it’s the vile way in which they ask you to do it, where’s the harm in being polite? Then all they do is make sure you’ve unzipped your jacket, not checking for anything at all, any idea what they are looking for? 

14 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

For me it’s the vile way in which they ask you to do it, where’s the harm in being polite? Then all they do is make sure you’ve unzipped your jacket, not checking for anything at all, any idea what they are looking for? 

Complete waste of time. I've said before, if I want to get anything in its very easy. 

22 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Or the way they panic and chase you to the turnstile shouting at you if you walk past fully zipped up! Classic. Had a few squirming last season!☺️

2 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

Complete waste of time. I've said before, if I want to get anything in its very easy. 

Exactly one game last season I had to meet a customer of ours down AG with a few parts that he needed for the following day, had it in a bag inside my jacket, could see it bulging clear as day (the bag inside my jacket too) walked up to the line of stewards to hear someone in a shitty tone asking people to unzip their coats, I duly obliged, they gave the quickest of glances to make sure I did and I was on my way. I wouldn’t mind if they were checking properly as it’s a security concern but it’s just ridiculous, yes it’s shit job but if you don’t like it don’t do it.

Archived