IGNORED

Rhys Carr leaving

Scolari

My tiny in the know claim to fame is knowing a little bit about the coaching setup at City.

I heard that when Rhys moved roles, from head of S&C to Development Coach, this moved him a lot closer to the inner ring of Johnson, Holden, McAllister. I think it elevated his position fairly signficantly in the backroom team, and put him on the 'front row' in terms of seniority. I'm certainly not speculating that this was a negative, but perhaps the move didn't quite work out for all parties involved as it was envisaged. By all accounts he was very good at what he did though, and was a very adept sport science practitioner - Best of luck to him!

There's almost certainly nothing in this and it's a massive coincidence that I've seen a lookalike, but this news being published is  spooky to me as watching one of the European finals two weeks ago - I now forget which, pretty sure was the Europa - and I was certain I saw Rhys Carr round the Arsenal bench (or was it Spurs?), in their training gear returning to the bench having given some instructions, so much so I even Googled to remind myself if he had left the club and saw he hadn't (at the time). :noexp:

41 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Rhys and others in the business are educated people who meet up with a world full of dummy birds called football 

May have lost something in translation there.

Archived