IGNORED

What was last season's best 11?

reddogkev

In your opinion, with all the players at our disposal last season, what was our best 11?

I only watched about 12 games, so my knowledge isn't exceptional, but here's my preferred team:

Maenppa

Hunt          Webster              Kalas           JDS

Elliason            Pack              Brownhill            O'Dowda

Weimann

Diedhoiu

Just curious to see how many variations of team we have, although I'm fairly sure that side shown above, with all players on good form, would take some stopping.

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

In your opinion, with all the players at our disposal last season, what was our best 11?

I only watched about 12 games, so my knowledge isn't exceptional, but here's my preferred team:

Maenppa

Weimann

Diedhoiu

Just curious to see how many variations of team we have, although I'm fairly sure that side shown above, with all players on good form, would take some stopping.

I think we would have done a lot better putting O'Dowda central more often. And Eliasson should have played more. Can't really argue with those 11, though Pato was very good after the slow start to the season.

4 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Maenppa

Weimann

Diedhoiu

That would have been my team too, but I wonder how many times it played together? Certainly less than 5.

Archived