IGNORED

Porto sign Aguero AND Hazard

Unan

8 minutes ago, Robbored said:

No wonder I have the OP on ignore...............:sleeping:

That's working out well for you, don't you normally recommend people to put you on ignore if they don't like your posts - I haven't put anyone on ignore so not sure how it works but it seems you still the post somehow. 

They are usually good so not sure why you have them on ignore but then you may have me on ignore so you may not see this :-). 

7 minutes ago, Pezo said:

That's working out well for you, don't you normally recommend people to put you on ignore if they don't like your posts - I haven't put anyone on ignore so not sure how it works but it seems you still the post somehow. 

They are usually good so not sure why you have them on ignore but then you may have me on ignore so you may not see this :-). 

Oh I saw it Pezo........

I have a very simple mantra - if you don’t like my posts then don’t read them. The easiest way to do that is put me on the ignore list.

Its easy to do. Go to top right to your username and on the drop down you have ‘ignore user’.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Oh I saw it Pezo........

I have a very simple mantra - if you don’t like my posts then don’t read them. The easiest way to do that is put me on the ignore list.

Its easy to do. Go to top right to your username and on the drop down you have ‘ignore user’.

I don't want to do it I just didn't understand how you saw the thread/OP if they were on ignore. 

7 minutes ago, Pezo said:

I don't want to do it I just didn't understand how you saw the thread/OP if they were on ignore. 

You can't see threads started by people on your ignore list, he's a compulsive liar, our very own Henbury Ass

Since this is clearly not a serious thread and will probably get deleted, let me enjoy my time-limited OTIB opportunity to say **** FCP (Porto), their dodgy President and their whinging tripe-eating fans. 

@Unan please don't post horrific pictures like that on my favourite forum or I'll have to put you on block as well ?

Archived