IGNORED

premiership fixtures released Thursday 13 June

at 09:00am

I know we ain't in the Premiership till season 2020-2021

But It gives us a guide on when our mid week games will be played as well as the BLANK saturdays for the International break.

Can any of the whizz kids sign up to the app,where you get the fixtures sent to your phone.

Some one MIGHT press the wrong button before 09:00am

I know some one always posts the fixture list BEFORE 09:00am

But these days I think is more difficult to gain access to the fixture list before 09:00am.

Our turn is next thursday 20 june

16 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Rugby? Who have the Bears got?

When are the Premier League FOOTBALL fixtures out? 

:whistle:

It's a pedantic thing that's annoyed me too. It's not been the Premiership for 11 years but it's amazing how many people still get the name wrong! 

• Admin

Some things to remember this season for those that are interested in the top division:

Sky Sports will screen 32 matches on Saturdays at 5.30pm and a further eight at 7.45pm, 32 matches on Sundays at 2pm, with an additional 32 on Sundays at 4.30pm.

On top of that, Sky will also show 24 matches on Mondays or Fridays at 8pm.

BT Sport will show 32 matches in Saturdays at 12.30pm, as well as an additional 20 matches from two midweek fixture programmes.

But fans who want to watch the Boxing Day action will have to subscribe to Amazon Prime to access fixtures through the online streaming service, with the matches unavailable elsewhere.

As well as all 10 matches on Boxing Day, Amazon secured the rights to show every game from the first round of midweek fixtures in December, as part of its three-year agreement.

Additionally I thought this season was the first to have a "player break" where there would be less fixtures over a period in February?

Was going to be a mini league where half of the teams played the first part of the month (whilst the others rested) and then this was reversed for the end of the month???

36 minutes ago, phantom said:

Some things to remember this season for those that are interested in the top division:

Sky Sports will screen 32 matches on Saturdays at 5.30pm and a further eight at 7.45pm, 32 matches on Sundays at 2pm, with an additional 32 on Sundays at 4.30pm.

On top of that, Sky will also show 24 matches on Mondays or Fridays at 8pm.

BT Sport will show 32 matches in Saturdays at 12.30pm, as well as an additional 20 matches from two midweek fixture programmes.

But fans who want to watch the Boxing Day action will have to subscribe to Amazon Prime to access fixtures through the online streaming service, with the matches unavailable elsewhere.

As well as all 10 matches on Boxing Day, Amazon secured the rights to show every game from the first round of midweek fixtures in December, as part of its three-year agreement.

Additionally I thought this season was the first to have a "player break" where there would be less fixtures over a period in February?

Was going to be a mini league where half of the teams played the first part of the month (whilst the others rested) and then this was reversed for the end of the month???

February fixture start of month waiting on tv in December to decide what matches they want and will then be split into 5 per week to give teams 2 week break.

49 minutes ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

Annoying part is, EU said Sky couldn’t have all Prem fixtures had to be spread out due to competition rules.

Now if you want to watch all TV games you need 3 subscriptions, how is that good for consumers.

Monopolies are bad..... for them, 3 different subscription platforms means three different companies bidding for rights jacking the price up, if it was just sky then they'd just bid the price and get it, consumer never wins.

59 minutes ago, phantom said:

Don't mean to sound an arse (again), but isn't that part of why we hold the Charity Shield ?

That's just been league winner vs fa cup winner, its only been a recent thing of televising the opening game on the Friday night and obviously only 1 game that day which is why I'd make it the premier league champions kicking off the season. Everyone's opinions will be different on it of course.

Interestingly in the february split the teams playing the 2nd weekend have a champions league game midweek after it where as the teams the first weekend won't and will have a rest weekend. That's definitely not going to get brought up by managers moaning the league isn't helping them.

10 hours ago, phantom said:

Is that all top division or any division?

On 11/06/2019 at 14:08, Coppello said:

It's a pedantic thing that's annoyed me too. It's not been the Premiership for 11 years but it's amazing how many people still get the name wrong! 

Are we talking about Division One here?

:whistle:

I am quite happy with Saturday  12:30pm kick offs

away from home

Its better than Middlesbrough at 17:30pm on a saturday evening

Love the Boro,but not keen to stay the night.

Premiership TV game games announcement dates below

August to September fixtures - 5 July
October - 6 August
November - 16 September
December to January - 11 October
February - 14 December
March - 24 January
April - 21 February
May - 3 April

6 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

February - 14 December

That's the interesting one for me, Sky will know the champions league fixtures in Feb and the split where 5 games will have a champions league game following that weekend and 5 has a blank midweek, say an English club has the other big team in the group in the champions league are the premier league going to fix it so they get a break before that champions league game etc.

Archived