IGNORED

Belgium v Scotland

Robbored

1 hour ago, RedDave said:

I am watching Hungary v Wales.  

Wales (much like Ireland and Scotland) play beneath their quality on paper. Northern Ireland play above it. Managers are so important. 

Wales are slow and ponderous. Giggs has a lot to do 

Fair play to Northern Ireland. To have any chance in their group they had to win all four games against the lesser two teams, and they've done in exactly that.

Screenshot_20190611-222358~2.png

Unfortunately, their next four fixtures are a tad trickier...!!

21 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Fair play to Northern Ireland. To have any chance in their group they had to win all four games against the lesser two teams, and they've done in exactly that.

Screenshot_20190611-222358~2.png

Unfortunately, their next four fixtures are a tad trickier...!!

Fantastic results for NI.

Put themselves into a realistic position to qualify and I hope they do.

Can't say the same for the Welsh or Scots.

2 hours ago, RedDave said:

I am watching Hungary v Wales.  

Wales (much like Ireland and Scotland) play beneath their quality on paper. Northern Ireland play above it. Managers are so important. 

Wales are slow and ponderous. Giggs has a lot to do 

Just like there manager. He will be found out. After being interviewed for a number of club jobs with no joy Wales gave him a go.

Fergi loved him gave him a job at Manu in the youth setup witch to be fair Fergi over the last few years of his management paid little attention to.

I would be very surprised if Giggs gets a  contract in any of the top 3 Divisions after his Wales job.

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Is uttercvnt your breed?

I've heard of Airedale which sounds a bit like Airdrieonians, but not sure what breed actually resembles 'uttercvnt'. 

Would you care to enlighten us babber? 

23 minutes ago, freezer said:

I've heard of Airedale which sounds a bit like Airdrieonians, but not sure what breed actually resembles 'uttercvnt'. 

I reckon Mike Hunt-Hertz should change his username to Warwick Hunt.............

1 hour ago, freezer said:

It's ginger, spouts interminable annoying shit, craps it's panties at the mention of Gary Johnson and gets on the forum's titties.

Maybe a cross between a chihuaha and a shithouse rat?

Archived