IGNORED

I see

Banjo Island

I suspect like almost everyone on here... no idea. His positioning is great (having watched Brighton a lot c.3 years ago whilst working in Eastbourne). Can he analyse and communicate this!? Not the foggiest, though slightly skeptical based on Sky appearances

Liam is an incredible pundit. He’d be mad to do a ‘Neville’ albeit to a lesser extent. 

I’ve little doubt within 10 years he will be the face of Sky Sports Football. He’s astute, articulate, calm and - I know it sounds facetious - but his pronunciation is very good and would be understood across these Isles. 

12 hours ago, 29AR said:

Liam is an incredible pundit. He’d be mad to do a ‘Neville’ albeit to a lesser extent. 

I’ve little doubt within 10 years he will be the face of Sky Sports Football. He’s astute, articulate, calm and - I know it sounds facetious - but his pronunciation is very good and would be understood across these Isles. 

Couldn’t agree more, one of the few on Sky’s Championship coverage that I now actually listen to!

On 13/06/2019 at 18:12, RobintheRed Red said:

Would be great possible future manager

I don't see how there is any way of knowing who will make a good manager. How he talks on TV is not really relevant to being a good manager, as we saw with Gary Neville.

Archived