Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Edge1981

Eddie Nketiah - Signed For Leeds Season Long Loan

4 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

This isn't the time for overreactions but after months of hard work if we lose out to Leeds, who've just looked at him last minute on a whim, then it's a complete fuxking disaster. 

Don't sound good 😪😫😬

Edited by keflav

4 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

This isn't the time for overreactions but after months of hard work if we lose out to Leeds, who've just looked at him last minute on a whim, then it's a complete fuxking disaster. 

Weve got Marley

Can do a job there 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

We lumped it to a target man because we only have target men. If we had Nketiah we wouldn't lump it to a target man.

Hmmm... we could have played Weimann up front and central alongside, or without, Fammy. Better than playing him wide right, where he really is quite poor. 

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Not usual source but have heard Taylor to Charlton is likely 

Surely we would not let Taylor go without someone confirmed as coming in...?

He wouldn’t leave unless one is coming in 

He will go and score 15 there and we will get rhodes who scores 8. Can just feel it. 

Idk why but I can’t shake the bad feeling I have this season. Not relegation contenders but got a feeling of a big underachieving season where we have to sell a lot of our young stars again to pay for this summer. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

What’s your feeling kid 

7 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Would be a bit weird as I know Arsenal have done good research on us regarding duty of care etc to then just throw him to Leeds last minute. Would be relying on the Orta link I guess. 

2 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

Hope this is bloody wrong 

B4216D3F-DB08-4F97-96FD-31FFA978697A.png

I guess I am reading this differently to most. DO is saying Leeds are trying hard to sign the bloke and are hoping they can lean on Emery, but the reality is we are in pole position.

Given Emery seems to have lost out in respect of keeping him, not sure how much I weight I would put on an ex-colleague convincing him where the player goes. 

• Like 1

You’ve got to be some sort of ******* weird bloke to label people “bed wetters” who are disappointed we might miss out on our long term summer target that’s one of this countries hottest prospects.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Hmmm... we could have played Weimann up front and central alongside, or without, Fammy. Better than playing him wide right, where he really is quite poor. 

Really? You've not mentioned this much...

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

I agree about Weimann as he played this role during Fams suspension last season and was very effective along side Taylor. He is wasted play out wide. We have wingers for that position playing Weimann more central makes sense 

1 minute ago, TuxHarry said:

You’ve got to be some sort of ******* weird bloke to label people “bed wetters” who are disappointed we might miss out on our long term summer target that’s one of this countries hottest prospects.

It’s more the overreaction from said posters like tweets from so called experts with less then 20 followers as proof

The source from Leeds Live is legit though. They want him.

So do 20 other clubs to be fair

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Thanks for clearing that up...

2 minutes ago, TuxHarry said:

There's being disappointed, and then there's the complete meltdown that a few go through every time there's a hint that he might not come here.

They're very different things.

• Like 1

Just now, Kid in the Riot said:

Should I stick to the plan and open this bottle of Jinzu at 7pm, or **** it, open it now? 

Enough for me,

welcome eddie

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Watch Crystal Palace just charge in last min and push us all out the way 😂

Would be a lot more palatable! 

3 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Should I stick to the plan and open this bottle of Jinzu at 7pm, or **** it, open it now? 

as in celebratory or depressed? put me mind at rest mate, what’s your hunch coming here or nah?

9 minutes ago, TuxHarry said:

Indeed. I thought the one place you wouldn’t be criticised for being passionate about your team was on here.

9 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

He will go and score 15 there and we will get rhodes who scores 8. Can just feel it. 

Idk why but I can’t shake the bad feeling I have this season. Not relegation contenders but got a feeling of a big underachieving season where we have to sell a lot of our young stars again to pay for this summer. 

Doubt Charlton would offer Taylor an 8 year contract 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Open it and down half of it now...will make this thread an easier read!

Plus, I think you said earlier you’re off work today - another good reason to get ‘on it’ early

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Stop teasing them Kid and tell them the good news.....

Why don’t you tell us the good news and steal Kids thunder 

19 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

One humongous pipe blocking turd thrown into the paddling pool..

56 minutes ago, Coppello said:

Leeds will walk the league if they play like they did on Sunday and sign Nketiah on top of that. 

Perhaps, but they won't be playing us every week. Let's see if they brush other teams aside so easily.

10 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

Stop teasing them Kid and tell them the good news.....

Don’t be a nause mate is there something to tell or not?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

As Lee Johnson has stated, the city fan base need to trust us in what we are doing. That's why i believe we are going to get eddie nketiah. They've been working on it for ages. Have faith. 🙏

Edited by Arkateee
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, TuxHarry said:

Don’t be a nause mate is there something to tell or not?

I don't hang out on here as much as some people and may have missed something, but from what I've seen of KITR's contributions he doesn't seem to me to be the sort to play that kind of game, by which I mean that if he was already in a position to state categorically and publicly that this was a done deal, then he would probably have done so. As hard as it may be for some to exercise further patience, I think the fact is there remains an element of doubt and we're all just going to have to live with that a little longer until it is firmly resolved one way or the other.

23 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

25 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Have this one on me KitR and please share the good news we are hoping for.....

B47A0ABA-5A4E-4F7A-9E40-3EB6F74C2E8E.jpeg