IGNORED

Ride on lawn mowers

Wolf Island

In the market for one of these as I’ve just bought a slice of my neighbours derelict paddock land and am intending to set up a mini driving range and pitching area. These monsters are expensive so I need to choose well. Have my eye on a Mountfield 827M but anyone got another suggestion?

5 hours ago, Westcountry Robins said:

In the market for one of these as I’ve just bought a slice of my neighbours derelict paddock land and am intending to set up a mini driving range and pitching area. These monsters are expensive so I need to choose well. Have my eye on a Mountfield 827M but anyone got another suggestion?

Dad has just bought a Mountfield one. Not sure on model tho. 

I think he paid £1350 from a company in Plymouth. Was considerably more expensive at screwfix & B&Q. 

2 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Dad has just bought a Mountfield one. Not sure on model tho. 

I think he paid £1350 from a company in Plymouth. Was considerably more expensive at screwfix & B&Q. 

Surely you must know a shady character or two who could knock one off of the back of a lorry for you at a good price? 

...no income tax, no vat ,  no money back,  no guarantee !  :)  

I’ve no experience of these mowers except I’ve often seen them at County Farming type shows, eg The Bath & West etc. Go to one on a wet day ( it always rains) and haggle for a bargain maybe. I think the Bath & West and North Somerset shows were last month though but there are shows at other places throughout the summer I think.

21 hours ago, Westcountry Robins said:

My lawn is made up of mostly aromatic herbs , I just ride on thyme,

ride, ride 

ride on thyme.

:whistle2:

Archived