IGNORED

Adam Webster - Update - Sold to Brighton

Red Army 75

31 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

We should bite hands off at that price or even perhaps less. Only inside the club will they know Webby’s state of mind but if he doesn’t want to be here then he’ll be a liability on and and off the pitch. Sounds like LJ may well have lost his rag with him too judging by these comments so a boss and star player at loggerheads has to be sorted decisively . 

Complete Bollocks IMHO

38 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Until I see anything official I’m not going to believe it, this is about the 12 time we’ve accepted a bid only for it to be bullshit

You morphing into Robbored Monkeh?

Next you will be saying why you don't read the transfer thread.

:) 

35 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

For two bids accepted amazing there’s not even a whisper on Twitter as far as I can see

Chill

Under the radar Bob.

2 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

If webster does go, i wonder what a permanent transfetr for nketiah would cost?

Firstly irrelevant as they wouldn’t even consider selling unless it was silly money

Irrelevant as there would be Nil chance of Nketiah wanting to come here on a perm

And if for some bizarre reason Arsenal made him available

£25m would probably cover the first instalment

1 minute ago, downendcity said:

Under the radar Bob.

?

these rumours posted without even the courtesy of , heard from a mate , heard from someone who works at the Club, saw it on Twitter ...... do my head in

Still keeps OTIB chugging along on a Monday evening I guess !   ?

Spreads a bit of wild panic........

13 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

I heard that Webster is going to Torquay for 25m.

(I may have misheard, but it was summat like that)

I’ve heard, from a good ITK source, that Webster has bought a villa in Brighton for £2.5m 

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

?

these rumours posted without even the courtesy of , heard from a mate , heard from someone who works at the Club, saw it on Twitter ...... do my head in

Still keeps OTIB chugging along on a Monday evening I guess !   ?

Spreads a bit of wild panic........

the muppets panic GIF

10 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Spotted this on BBC Gossip

Polish centre-back Krystian Bielik, 21, is set to leave Arsenal for one of several interested Championship clubs. (Sportowefakty)

Us ?

Brentford, west brom, Derby and boro according to the article. Would be a decent replacement mind. BBC Rumours page also saying Forest and QPR are after Scott McKenna from Aberdeen too, might be another shout

Well if we have accepted an offer for Webster someone better tell MA because he said this Earlier: 

"Callum O'Dowda is into the last year of his contract, people know that. Our plan at the moment is Callum is here, we have accepted no bids for any of our players. We want to build for the season, we want to bring a few more in but we all know what the transfer window is like.

2 minutes ago, chipdawg said:

Brentford, west brom, Derby and boro according to the article. Would be a decent replacement mind. BBC Rumours page also saying Forest and QPR are after Scott McKenna from Aberdeen too, might be another shout

It could be a load of old Bieliks.

19 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

Don’t see Villa signing another CB, given their investment in this position already this summer.....Brighton/Leicester are distinct possibilities though I would think!

Lets be honest....the rumoured £25m would be outstanding business for City as long as they replace him with someone like Hector or Tomori and then spend big on a No.9 which Mark Ashton has eluded to us needing on Radio Bristol this evening 

I'd take Hector in a heartbeat. I believe Everton are interested in Tomori if they can't bring Zouma back. 

4 minutes ago, 77 punk said:

i think it is inevitable that webster will go by next thursday so a centre half and centre forward (or 2 ) must come in

There go the formation of flying pigs swooping over Ashton Gate................inevitable....... Ha!!

‘ Mark , Mark we need a Centre half pronto’

’ I thought you wanted me to try and get the 9’

‘Yes we absolutely must have a 9’

‘And Saturday you said right back , and a quality central midfielder ‘

’Yes that’s it’

’ So you want a goalscoring 9 , a quality Centre half , a right back , and a central midfielder ‘

’Yes that’s it , and you were going to offload Bailey , Marley , Callum , Nathan , And Matty Before next Thursday as well......anyway musn’t hold you up , looks like you’re gonna be busy’

?

Archived