IGNORED

Adam Webster - Update - Sold to Brighton

Red Army 75

37 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

Don’t see Villa signing another CB, given their investment in this position already this summer.....Brighton/Leicester are distinct possibilities though I would think!

Lets be honest....the rumoured £25m would be outstanding business for City as long as they replace him with someone like Hector or Tomori and then spend big on a No.9 which Mark Ashton has eluded to us needing on Radio Bristol this evening 

Lot of sense ⬆️

33 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Spotted this on BBC Gossip

Polish centre-back Krystian Bielik, 21, is set to leave Arsenal for one of several interested Championship clubs. (Sportowefakty)

Us ?

Didn't he play at Ashton Gate for Poland U21 last season? I think so and thought he was superb.

Very good player.

23 minutes ago, lou2BS7 said:

Verified journo on Twitter saying Maguire to United is done.. things could escalate now.

Verified journos and sky have been saying it’s done for weeks....and it hasn’t.  Maybe it is, but at what point do you change from not-believing to believing them?

22 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

I’ve heard, from a good ITK source, that Webster has bought a villa in Brighton for £2.5m 

That made me chuckle.

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Verified journos and sky have been saying it’s done for weeks....and it hasn’t.  Maybe it is, but at what point do you change from not-believing to believing them?

believer.jpg.33c0d9d73213ea4629baaac3f88b8844.jpg

1 hour ago, hoxton casual said:

I have heard £25 million accepted from Villa today.

1 hour ago, Fontaineofallknowledge said:

I heard £25m accepted from brighton

So, you’ve both been asked where you ‘heard’ this - yet no reply - so you both made this up?

Making up stuff is so helpful at this time of year ...

11 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So, you’ve both been asked where you ‘heard’ this - yet no reply - so you both made this up?

Making up stuff is so helpful at this time of year ...

They may we’ll have “heard”, it’s just who they heard from that I'd like to know.

11 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Lighten up lads and lasses.......its all wild speculation and rumour from the media desperate for a story. 

The transfer forum is no place for a man of your delicate disposition at this time of night RR. :) 

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

They may we’ll have “heard”, it’s just who they heard from that I'd like to know.

Each other?

7 minutes ago, hoxton casual said:

I have replied. Keep your hair on BS4..

Apologies, I must have missed your reply to my question ... still can’t see it, what did you post in response?

Edit: just saw your reply to someone else - you claimed you heard that Webster was going because someone who claimed to be ITK told you .... good grief ... you deemed that a good enough source to come on here and post that Webster is off to Villa for £25m ?!

Just now, BS4 on Tour... said:

Apologies, I must have missed your reply to my question ... still can’t see it, what did you post in response?

i said i heard from a friend who was right earlier in the window on Daniel Bentley, even though I called him David! I dont think his source is in the club, but I beileve his source may hear things before they become public. Is that ok? Am I free to go, or should I never darken the doors of OTIB again?

1 minute ago, hoxton casual said:

i said i heard from a friend who was right earlier in the window on Daniel Bentley, even though I called him David! I dont think his source is in the club, but I beileve his source may hear things before they become public. Is that ok? Am I free to go, or should I never darken the doors of OTIB again?

Calm down, if you making sweeping, unsubstantiated claims you should expect to be asked about them ...

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Calm down, if you making sweeping, unsubstantiated claims you should expect to be asked about them ...

Its a message board, and if there were no sweeping unsubstantiated claims there would be no OTIB. Don't mind being asked, just trying to keep it light hearted.

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Personally have a bad feeling he will end up at Brighton once the Maguire & Dunk domino effect comes in. Albeit it will make us a lot of cash and we can go again in the loan market for a CB if needed. 

Wonder what Matt Clarke is thinking?

3 minutes ago, hoxton casual said:

Its a message board, and if there were no sweeping unsubstantiated claims there would be no OTIB. Don't mind being asked, just trying to keep it light hearted.

My mate ITK says there are no unsubstantiated claims on OTIB.

Also heard we're signing Bob Blue from gas chat - WIKI says - 'an annoying posters who keeps popping up in threads he says he never comes into - merely to state the @u%%6ing obvious and piss everyone off.' 

2 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Huge step up though. Can’t see him being the direct replacement personally, more of a development for the following season maybe?

Maybe.

Still wondering in the domino effect, why the likes of Mawson, Lacelles or the CBs from Norwich and Sheffield Utd aren’t mentioned?

16 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

He said after the Palace game that our defensive performance was “Grumpy, Sulky and unenthusiastic”........that could only be aimed at 1 person !

There were 7 players in that defence over the 90 odd minutes, but you are sure he was talking about one of them?

1 minute ago, Port Said Red said:

There were 7 players in that defence over the 90 odd minutes, but you are sure he was talking about one of them?

I read Gregor’s transcript earlier and I was convinced he was talking about the starting 4. 

5 hours ago, Baldyman said:

He said after the Palace game that our defensive performance was “Grumpy, Sulky and unenthusiastic”........that could only be aimed at 1 person !

Not sure? On one hand it could have been but on the other it might not!

Archived