IGNORED

Adam Webster - Update - Sold to Brighton

Red Army 75

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Source ?

Please don’t say FB or Twitter..............:facepalm:

It is all over 'MySpace'. Done deal and will be announced shortly.

Its on our official site now ,

Good business couldnt turn it down just a real shame to have missed out on ajayi when we needed a cdm and now a cb , im in the camp that flint was gonna be near on impossible to replace however credit to lj for signing webster in lj we trust ti find the next cb to keep us driving forward.  

Bye bye Webby. 

You go with our best wishes and I hope you make a real go of it in the Prem.

We thought Flinty was irreplaceable, and you showed us that it could be done - and in many ways could be done better!

Anyway, kerching! and onwards and upwards.

1 minute ago, slartibartfast said:

What happened to all this 30, 25, 22 stuff then...............they've mugged us off !

according to our site its undisclosed, so unless you are mates with JL or MA, not sure you will know how much he has actually been sold for or what future payments we may get. The press figures are speculation, which may or maynot be accurate. as for the 30M, That was always a starting point and very unlikely to get. 

No big surprise. We all knew the deal was happening and prepared ourselves to lose him. Good money, now let’s invest it well in the future. I loved Webster and watching him play but he’s not our player now. I will watch his career with interest and of course wish him well, but we have got to move on now.

Archived