IGNORED

Adam Webster - Update - Sold to Brighton

Red Army 75

I was at the Brighton match yesterday, hoping to see him get some time.. Dan Burn surprised me out of the back three, I said to friends at the match, as soon as he gets a nod, he won't get dropped. Shane Duffy, as good as he is as a defender doesn't fit into what Potter is doing, give it a couple of weeks and he will be starting..

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Didn't get off the bench again I see.

Still REALLY early days of course but he is so far their only summer signing (don't include possibles for the academy or development) to get no game time thusfar.

I didn't think he looked in great shape vs Forest Green when I watched him . 

Certainly not fit enough for the Prem 

8 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

I didn't think he looked in great shape vs Forest Green when I watched him . 

Certainly not fit enough for the Prem 

He probably already knew he was going at that point so more than likely trying to stay injury free.

Its probably going to be a little like the season Flint stayed here for him. If i remember Flint almost left but we'd already signed Wright and Baker to replace him, after a spell on the bench he ended up back in the team for the season with Wright only getting game time at right-back due to injury. Only difference is Dunk is in the team from the start and Webster now finds his place blocked by the bloke he was supposed to replace.

Archived