IGNORED

Happy Fathers Day

myol'man

I was lucky as my dad came from a family of gasheads but for some reason he picked City when he was a kid.  I think one of his granddads had taken him to Ashton Gate and so he decided to be a City fan.

I shiver in fear at the thought that my dad could have been a 15er and could have passed that contagion down to me. ?

11 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

I was lucky as my dad came from a family of gasheads but for some reason he picked City when he was a kid.  I think one of his granddads had taken him to Ashton Gate and so he decided to be a City fan.

I shiver in fear at the thought that my dad could have been a 15er and could have passed that contagion down to me. ?

Ye imagine having all those extra digits. Thanks dad . Up the city

Well to be fair, my dad- who didn't really give a **** about football- did take me to my first game at Ashton Gate. Sat in the Dolman (in different blocks) with my Rovers scarf on much to the annoyance of the woman sat next to me, Brucey Bannister gave us the lead after about 3 minutes and you equalised about 10 minutes later.

20 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Well to be fair, my dad- who didn't really give a **** about football- did take me to my first game at Ashton Gate. Sat in the Dolman (in different blocks) with my Rovers scarf on much to the annoyance of the woman sat next to me, Brucey Bannister gave us the lead after about 3 minutes and you equalised about 10 minutes later.

It was left to my Grandfather to take me to my first game. Unfortunately, he lived in Muller Road, so as a 6 year old I was taken to Eastville to watch Rovers! My Dad knew nothing about football so if it had been his decision, he would have taken me to Eastville as well!

Luckily, once I was old enough to know my own mind I made the right decision, by travelling across the other side of Bristol to watch City. 

8 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Thé busiest day of the year for Rudolph’s postman.

The one day of the year when Rudolph is not the only one with a bulging sack. :shocking:

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

Ye imagine having all those extra digits. Thanks dad . Up the city

My mum's side was City so I only received 50% of the inbreeding genes.  I don't have any extra digits but the awesome webbed feet means I can beat Phelps in a swimming race.

Archived