IGNORED

How much has BCFC affected you (Robinitis)?

Norn Iron

I always look on the fixture list when announced for first and last games plus Boxing Day and Jan 1st games, along with Dec 28th.

Have already told my daughter that Daddy's favourite colour is red (she's memorised that in order to get more toys!). Comparing the fixture list to my planned visits and see what games i can accommodate.

And bits of City stuff around my flat (books, tickets, even a fridge magnet) plus the occasional purchase from the Eclectic Gift shop on Hanham High St on (nowadays) rare trips back to the 'ham.

City has had a huge impact on my life since the age of 12. Like most City fans I’m obsessed with the club. 

I used to have loads of City memorabilia but having moved house several times over the years much of it has been lost and the last time I actually bought a replica shirt was about 10 years ago. I also had loads of old programmes but have given them all away along with several old photos that I gave to NTTDS.

To me the City result always effects my weekend. Lose and I feel fed up, home draw it’s a so-so frame of mind and a win leaves me feeling pretty good.

Like most of us I have opinions on every player, on every manager and all things City. I regularly chat to other City fans, frequently about the team selections........

However, although I’m still ultra passionate about the club I’ve become far more philosophical and relaxed than I used to be  - down to growing older  I guess.........

10 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Was in the co-op earlier with my nephew (he’s 3 and a half) we were queuing to pay and a lady walked past in a g*s shirt. Nephew looked at me and said “urgh, silly rovers!” 

I’ve never been so proud! :D 

Give him a couple of years and he'll be yelling   '' F cuk The Gas! "   bless him  :)   :laugh: .

On 21/06/2019 at 10:43, Dollymarie said:

Meant to post this as well. I bought two old East End seats and the brackets way back when they were selling them off. Had them bolted to a wooden frame and so I have this in my garden :D 

DC81427D-B1E9-4B14-A13D-26756B882791.jpeg

as you are moving home are you taking them with you ? just asking for a friend.

My son was born on the day of the second leg of the league cup semi final. Hes lucky we didn’t win as his christian  names would be steele Smith flint wright Magnússon paterson walsh brownhill pack Bryan Reid baker Diedhiou Taylor kent Johnson Ashton gate thatchers gold BS3 get the **** in...  If we had. I'm sure the mrs would have grown to love it.

On a more serious note anything blue and white is pretty much band in my house and there are robins in various forms all around the house. I also nearly didnt upgrade to sky q as i was worried about losing my highlights of the manchester united game....

Archived