IGNORED

Soccer Aid

Redandwhitescarf

• Admin
10 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Anyone got any pics of Kirsty Gallagher? I heard she looked banging ???

7 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Hate to break it to you but this must be a pic from a different year. She had an outfit on that was all black and only on one shoulder. 

This is from last night

image.png

This is from the launch event last week

image.png

57 minutes ago, Super said:

Apparently it's called fashion...…….

Yes I know!!!

If only I could think of ripping holes in the knees of my jeans, and then selling them for twice the price!

When I was a kid, my mum used to throw them away when they got like that.

:facepalm: 

13 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Had it on, bit turned it over.

I was quite surprised that the text donation line started at a tenner.

I try and do my bit for causes worthy, but surely the average person would be more inclined to lump them a fiver, which is a far more nominal number.

Judging by the size of Piers Morgan, the additional fiver covered a lifetimes supply of lard. 

• Admin
2 hours ago, Redtucks said:

I know I'm an old git, but what was that outfit that Rita Ora was wearing???

A one legged pair of jeans and a top that had been through the shredder!!!

What was that all about???

:dunno:

Didn't see last night, but agree this is all a bit odd

image.png

2 hours ago, Super said:

Apparently it's called fashion...…….

You really don’t know Rita Ora do you. It might be fashion but it’s 100% Rita Ora desperate to make the headlines, again.

3 hours ago, i_am_red said:

That Locksmith for ROW team was on our books...Mark wright always looks fairly decent at left back too.

He actually wasn’t not really. He played in the charity game we had down here, was it last year?  The one with Kerry Katona in. He trained with our players at the back end of the season a few times and got quite matey with LJ. It was a standing joke between the pair of them that he was getting a deal with us. 

I think he may have had a footballing career if music hadn’t taken over. He does a lot of charity matches. He recently was on the books of Braintree I think it was, not sure if he actually played much for them though as he was always touring. At the back end of last season he was training with Forest Green for a few weeks.

Nice bloke,  but he’s got to be in this thirties now so no deal from LJ I don’t think!

As for Mark Wright his brother Josh is a professional player. We’ve seen him a few times at AG, mainly lower league Gillingham, Southend, Charlton type teams.

6 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

Didn't watch last night....absolutely no interest. I've had an absolute gutful of programmes like celebrity fries an egg, celebrity kicks a ball about etc. 

The thing is, half the time I've no idea who the celebrity is anyway.

Had a bit part in Eastenders or Coronation Street, ......was a weatherman on West Country TV, .....once sang backing vocals for Susan Boyle..... or whatever!

:facepalm:

4 hours ago, bengalcub said:

He was carrying an injury  ..... jez lynch banged 2 goals so what does that prove, u can have tricks and flicks and still play . 

He did get two goals, second of which was great technically ability. Still didn’t think he was that good at actually playing football though. And kind of emphasised how much of their videos are set up as I didn’t see any of this ‘how to beat a man’ skill they promote which was disappointing 

9 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

As usual Ben Shepherd looked a decent player, I would suggest he actually looked fitter this year if anything. It was fun seeing Carragher dealing with Usain Bolt so well, just proves you need more than just pace.

He still scored though.

6 hours ago, formerly known as ivan said:

He did get two goals, second of which was great technically ability. Still didn’t think he was that good at actually playing football though. And kind of emphasised how much of their videos are set up as I didn’t see any of this ‘how to beat a man’ skill they promote which was disappointing 

I thought he was decent , he went on a mazy beating 3 or 4 players , im not sure u were actually watching the right game ivan.........

19 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

I thought he was decent , he went on a mazy beating 3 or 4 players , im not sure u were actually watching the right game ivan.........

Must have done as I don’t remember any mazy runs. Maybe I have seen too many of their videos hitting 60 yard pin point passes or spanking them into the top hand corner from 30 yards. 

Probably doesn’t help they finish each one of their videos with ‘that’s how you....’ when I didn’t see any of that from them!

On 17/06/2019 at 20:22, formerly known as ivan said:

Must have done as I don’t remember any mazy runs. Maybe I have seen too many of their videos hitting 60 yard pin point passes or spanking them into the top hand corner from 30 yards. 

Probably doesn’t help they finish each one of their videos with ‘that’s how you....’ when I didn’t see any of that from them!

I'm with you Ivan, If you watch their bloopers they take about 30 takes for each trick, but in the video you only see one try.

I've seen videos of them playing Sunday League and they weren't standing out that much. They've got a good touch and can strike a ball well, but I wasn't overly impressed with them, although Billy Wingrove was injured I believe.

Archived