IGNORED

League cup 1st Round draw.

BCFC1512

5 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Could still see players like Semenyo, Pring, Bakinson getting a run out if they're still with us come early August! 

Semenyo, being banned for GW1, will be itching to get some action between GW2/3.

Plus we don’t have to have committed loans to Lg1/2 until end of Aug.

22 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

He says, sat typing away at his keyboard...! ?‍♂️

Al least I do actually do other things that waiting for every morsel of nonsense that gets regurgitated time and time again which you get so involved. Look at the latest offerings about Weinmann  Holloway et all, has to be more to life surely? 

6 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Why is it 'rubbish', a team that will stretch us early season, should be a good work out.

Playing the same team twice in 4/5 days, as said on a personal note away meaning I won't be going (while good for london based exiles) and would have been nice for a L2 team to see academy players we've not seen before play.

1 hour ago, 1bristolcity said:

Al least I do actually do other things that waiting for every morsel of nonsense that gets regurgitated time and time again which you get so involved. Look at the latest offerings about Weinmann  Holloway et all, has to be more to life surely? 

I would think there’s more to life than worrying about what people are debating on a forum. 

Archived