IGNORED

SIGNED: Kasey Palmer ( 4 years, Undisclosed fee)

The hand of RO'D

2 minutes ago, The hand of RO'D said:

Just noticed on KP's insta story that he's back in preseason and has taken a screenshot of, who I'm guessing is his trainers, videos. 

The hash tag is interesting. 

Screenshot_20190617_120244_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20190617_120239_com.instagram.android.jpg

I would welcome the lad back here and hope he is given more match time . 

He is a player who can make things happen.

?

Nothing can be gleaned from this really.  He’s undertaking pre-pre-season work in a fitness studio in Cobham (isn’t that near where Chelsea train).  He’s wearing City and Chelsea training kit, as I'm sure he conveniently forgot to give it back when the season finished.

What is interesting is that in the video, I think it might be Semenyo that’s with him....he’s a London lad, and may’ve struck up a decent friendship since January.  Either that, or Kasey has given his mate (who looks like Antoine) his spare kit....or he’d have had to done the session in his pants!

Notwithstanding all this, I do think there’s a chance all 3 Chelsea boys will be back.

12 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Nothing can be gleaned from this really.  He’s undertaking pre-pre-season work in a fitness studio in Cobham (isn’t that near where Chelsea train).  He’s wearing City and Chelsea training kit, as I'm sure he conveniently forgot to give it back when the season finished.

What is interesting is that in the video, I think it might be Semenyo that’s with him....he’s a London lad, and may’ve struck up a decent friendship since January.  Either that, or Kasey has given his mate (who looks like Antoine) his spare kit....or he’d have had to done the session in his pants!

Notwithstanding all this, I do think there’s a chance all 3 Chelsea boys will be back.

I could'nt see semenyo in any of the videos?????

9 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

What odds can I get, in view of the hashtag and kit, of Gregor McGregorface running a story by the end of the day which says:

”Kasey Palmer TEASES Bristol City fans with new Instagram post”

And then a story which tells us precisely nothing?

Spot on . It’s running 

38 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

What odds can I get, in view of the hashtag and kit, of Gregor McGregorface running a story by the end of the day which says:

”Kasey Palmer TEASES Bristol City fans with new Instagram post”

And then a story which tells us precisely nothing?

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-midfielder-gives-big-hint-2987115

Archived